Real question

If another Die Hard movie is made (laugh out loud), will go see it just because.....
Migs Rodriguez
03-11-2013 12:03 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

Whenever I hear Bruce Willis name I am always thrown-back to post 9/11/2001 when good ol' Bruce, who had, at that time, seemingly, sucked all the nectar out of the type of characters he now plays in a sleepwalking manner. at the time I believe he and others said that these type of over the top action heroes who save the world and humanity with a gun and an attitude have run their course and he would lay off playing them anymore. Back to present day! Ol' Bruce sleepwalks through these action haymakers without a whiff of fun or a sense of humor, nary crisp line of dialogue. Still we are awash with explosions and shiny new guns that make wonderful noises and big bright flashes of death and destruction. The third film of this series was just so fantastic with the right combination of all the things that made this series first-rate. Now we have these last two efforts that lack any and all of those same prolific traits and make these films just wrong! Just "DIE Hard just DIE
" cause it's "DEAD"!

Mar 15 - 11:42 PM

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

Bruce Willis just might not have an abundance of money anymore. From what I understand, he's abusing alcohol again.

Mar 16 - 08:41 AM

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

Whenever I hear Bruce Willis name I am always thrown-back to post 9/11/2001 when good ol' Bruce, who had, at that time, seemingly, sucked all the nectar out of the type of characters he now plays in a sleepwalking manner. at the time I believe he and others said that these type of over the top action heroes who save the world and humanity with a gun and an attitude have run their course and he would lay off playing them anymore. Back to present day! Ol' Bruce sleepwalks through these action haymakers without a whiff of fun or a sense of humor, nary crisp line of dialogue. Still we are awash with explosions and shiny new guns that make wonderful noises and big bright flashes of death and destruction. The third film of this series was just so fantastic with the right combination of all the things that made this series first-rate. Now we have these last two efforts that lack any and all of those same prolific traits and make these films just wrong! Just "DIE Hard just DIE
" cause it's "DEAD"!

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

" cause it's "DEAD"!

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

" cause it's "DEAD"!

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

" cause it's "DEAD"!

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

" cause it's "DEAD"!

Sean Moore

Sean Moore

" cause it's "DEAD"!

Chase The Lost

Chase: The Lost Trollfighter

someone has a gun to my head.

Mar 12 - 02:06 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile