• Directed By:
    Michael Tiddes
    In Theaters:
    Jan 11, 2013 Wide
    On DVD:
    Apr 23, 2013
  • Open Road Films

Critics. (I hope They see this)

FOR THE CRITICS: All of these critics have no clue what they are talking about. Don't get mad because a black guy makes more money than you. I would guess a large amount of teenagers to people early and mid 20's and even people of older age enjoyed this movie. You know why? It's funny. So STFU and go watch one of your dumb ass movies that you thinks is so amazing but would put more than half the population of the United States asleep trying to watch. Critics, learn how to connect with younger people and stop acting like your the most civilized person on the planet. There's a reason why 73 percent liked this movie
John  S.
01-21-2013 03:02 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Eric Castagnoli

Eric Castagnoli

58% like it now lol. I think some of that 73% realized how bad it was. This movie is the worst movie of all time hands down.

Jul 22 - 10:05 AM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

The reason why 73% liked it, initially, is because those 73% were brain-damaged and retarded 9 year olds.

Jun 6 - 10:03 PM

Alex M.

Hipster Elitist Maverick

Are you being serious right now? Instead of bitching to critics on the internet, just go watch your Movie 43 and Scary Movie 5 combo pack and be content.

Jun 2 - 09:03 PM

Evan A.

Evan Adams

There's also a reason why it received a 10%. I watched it and I will admit there were a few good laughs but it was STUPID! Do you honestly think that any critic will care. Its your opinion, everybody has a different one. Doesn't mean you have to shout yours out to everyone you can saying that you're right and they're wrong! I totally agree with everybody's comments. Honestly get a life.

Jun 2 - 11:46 AM

Harry Davis

Harry Davis

So I take it you liked this? Must be painful to discover that you're an idiot.

May 31 - 10:32 AM

Samuel Mcmillin

Samuel Mcmillin

you're dumb

May 27 - 07:10 AM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

Saunders, go fuck yourself!

Mar 14 - 12:36 PM

Kickor Sidumane

Kickor Sidumane

Good Topic title. Garbarge content, stupid comments by John Sanders. You're as bad the critics you're trying to chastize.

Feb 10 - 07:05 PM

Rich Gehring Jr.

Rich Gehring Jr.

Truthfully I think we are the suckers for reading and commenting on this thread.

Jan 24 - 12:44 PM

Justin Daugherty

Justin Daugherty

Do you SERIOUSLY think critics are going to see this thread and think "huh, you raise a few good points. I guess I wasn't taking into account young people when I was giving MY OWN OPINION on the movie"

I mean, would you be convinced if I told you "you should wake up. no one I know liked this movie or anything the Wayan brothers have produced ever. There's a reason it has a 7% rating on rotten tomatoes. You need to watch more intelligent films and not mindless drivel like this"? Of course not.

Furthermore, these are people who have been watching and studying movies for years. They've given plenty of positive ratings to movies intended for people in the early to mid 20s, and plenty of shitty ratings to movies intended for more mature audiences. I assure you, if critics hate a movie, then it's not because they're jealous of black guys making more money than them, it's because they hate the movie. And surprise surprise, you don't have to hate the movie just cause they do.

Jan 23 - 10:14 PM

Rich Gehring Jr.

Rich Gehring Jr.

When you get on the little yellow bus tomorrow morning tell your friends how much you like Haunted House but I wouldn't tell anyone else.

Jan 23 - 05:33 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

Thank you sir, for making ones of the fucking stupidest thing I have ever read. Are you trolling, or just this retarded? You seriously lowered my IQ a couple points

Jan 21 - 07:54 PM

hollis m.

hollis mills

well i saw, stop acting like a jackass. just because the critics bash this poorly made film, you assume the dont like black people ? this movie is a huge disappointment. i award you no points for your argument, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Jan 21 - 04:11 PM

This comment has been removed.

hollis m.

hollis mills

thanks for noticing and yeah, billy madison is pretty funny

Jan 25 - 05:24 PM

Dick Travis

Mick Travis

?????????????????????????????????????????

Mar 14 - 12:36 PM

EntertainMeOrDie

Liam Neeson Trollfighter

Billy Madison > Apocalypse Now

Jun 6 - 10:04 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile