I've compiled a list of comments made by "kola Fist" on the rotten review for this movie. All were replies to other people's comments.

kolya Fist
Holy shit a movie from Iran!? IT'S A MSTERPIECE. Dude get ever you're fucking self,good or bad, the fact that this is an Iranian movie is giving it legs, people are seeing this out curiosity and liking it to sound pretentious, not every one, but assholes like you.
kolya Fist
Yes, a woman divorcing her husband in Iran, WITH NO consequences. Yep, AUTHENTIC. That bitch would be fearing for her life.
kolya Fist
DERRRR. Idiot. I'm sure the director and actors and all involved in the film and looked back with pride at their work, that is until that dark day they learned it didn't get 100% fuck, I hope they killed themselves out of shame. Anyone who thinks a film critic keeping a 100% fresh is an asshole, is the asshole themselves. Douche.
kolya Fist
Yep. It's LITERALLY imposible for someone not to like it. And this, actually demonstarcting the IN-YOUR-FACE-GOD HUBRIS to then tell us what he didn't like about. ??Dude, you're a fucking idiot. Like this one negative and honest review is ruining this boring ass movie.
kolya Fist
Yep, he destroyed this movie by preventing it from being a 100%. Grow up asshole, you're not mature enough to use a site like this.
kolya Fist
You're an idiot. If he didn't like the movie, he didn't like the movie, or at least he had issues with it. Just because every critic didn't JIZZ all over it lil' bitches like you get your panties in a bunch. Titanic won major of awards, many critics loved it, and it made tons and tons of cash. Also, it was a poorly written, lamely directed piece of shit.
kolya Fist
You sound intellectually void. Stupid asshole, it's an opionion. Takes balls to stand out and say, hey, I didn't care for this movie. ??Assholes like you are wearing your smart boy glasses with the glass lenses and acting vast at starbucks talking out your asses about the movie afterwards.
kolya Fist
LOL - Yeah. You're a stupid mother fucker. Every movie on this site MUST be 100% Fresh or 100% rotten. No dissenting opinions allowed. Go fuck yourself moron.
kolya Fist
This is one of the dumbest comments I have ever read. You're fucking comparing an opinion on a film to the opinions that lead to the holocaust. You're a moron.
kolya Fist
Holy shit! His opinion doesn't match yours!? Oh now! I bet he doesn't wear fake smart boy glasses with glass lenses and have douche bag goatee.
kolya Fist
Guaranteed that Darkest Hour is 892347098780 times more entertaining then this state sanctioned melodrama which is so fake, so false, and who's only purpose is to gain sympathy for Iran.
kolya Fist
Really, how many times you've seen it? Watching a boring foreign movie might male you feel smart but your comment obviously shows how fucking stupid you really are.
kolya Fist
how original, you ugly whore. This movie was boring as fuck and about as plausible as Battleship. The chances of an Alien invasion are higher than a woman separating from her husband in Iran. That bitch would be dead from jumpstreet, that is if her kid was boy, as is, the husband would have been all, get the fuck out, enjoy being homeless and jobless pariah.
Alex Pyun
02-13-2013 07:19 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Cole Jaeger

Cole Jaeger

I don't usually care if a 100 is ruined at like 8 reviews or even 20. But when a movie has over 100 reviews and some critic that no one cares about that often gives good movies bad ratings ruins it, I think that's stupid. And he doesn't have good reasons.

Apr 1 - 08:10 AM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

She's absolutely fucking retarded. This is the absolute worst taste I have ever fucking seen.

Mar 30 - 06:08 PM

Lee Augustus

Lee Augustus

She's absolutely fucking retarded. This is the absolute worst taste I have ever fucking seen.

Mar 30 - 06:08 PM

Alex Pyun

Alex Pyun

Some things I've learned from this, although I'm sure there is much more to learn here :D 1. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, except for the opinions of those commenting on opinions. 2. You must be mature to use a site like this. 3. People that go to starbucks are assholes who wear smart boy glasses. 4. Smart boy glasses have glass lenses. 5. 892347098780 is a large number.

Feb 13 - 07:36 AM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile