A to Zeppelin: The Story of Led Zeppelin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A to Zeppelin: The Story of Led Zeppelin Reviews

May 4, 2012
Some good stock footage, but since it's unauthorized there is none of their actual music playing, just bad imitation elevator muzak. There are about 3 other DVDs pretty much the same as this that you can find in your local $5 bin.
May 4, 2012
i saw this a couple days ago and its great, has interviews with people i wouldnt think would want to be interviewed (lori maddox, pamela des barres), and provides a lot of great info on the band and jpp, jpj, jhb, and rap's lives.
May 4, 2012
zeppelin rocks nobody does hard rock better!!!
May 4, 2012
Led Zeppelin is one the great rock band of my favorite...since high school and up to now still listening their classic rock music that reminisce my hayday...
May 4, 2012
This is not an official release. Don't buy unnofficial!
May 4, 2012
Decent documentary of one of the greatest rock bands ever!
May 4, 2012
Los Maestros del Rock!!!!
½ May 4, 2012
Pretty good. I don't think there were any direct band interviews, though. The people they did get made it worth it.
May 4, 2012
led zeppelin lejos el mejor grupodel mundo nada mejor que dazed and confused
May 4, 2012
I Wanna See This! Zeppelin Rocks!
May 4, 2012
favourtie band but didnt have a song. but Led Zeppelin still kicks ass!
May 4, 2012
OWN IT, and love it soooo much!
½ May 4, 2012
I hate to give this under 3 stars, but I guess that's why it's called"Unauthorized"
May 4, 2012
this was a blast to watch ever bit of it
May 4, 2012
Led Zeppelin is my favorite band. This movie didn't feature even one zeppelin song. I don't think there was any band footage either.
½ May 4, 2012
A very good rockumentary on one of my favorite rock bands, the entire history of this legendary band that changed the course of rock history forever and in the process attracted new fans for years