Abbott and Costello in Hollywood - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Abbott and Costello in Hollywood Reviews

½ September 11, 2015
The comedy team's final MGM film is a hodgepodge of comedy skits and musical numbers; not very inspired.
½ April 2, 2014
Fairly predictable plot with a few good sketches. The screwball ending would have worked well in a Marx Bros film as well. Find a lap - and have a Ball.
February 6, 2010
I enjoy Abbott and Costello, but I am not a huge fan of theirs. This is a decent entry into their list of films. Some good gags, most are just okay, and a few clunkers too. Good guest stars Lucille Ball, Butch Jenkins and Robert Z. Leonard are a plus.
½ September 11, 2015