Five Favorite Films With Taylor Lautner

Plus, we chat with the star about the action thriller Abduction, his career ambitions, and dealing with Twilight fame.

Not too many actors get to headline an action thriller while still in their teens, but then career trajectories can be a little different when you're an alumnus of a certain billion-dollar vampire franchise. Still just 19, Taylor Lautner was always the most likely of the Twilight triangle to embrace the action genre: his chiseled physique and Cruise-junior profile suggest a screen life of tangling with bad guys, which is precisely what he does in director John Singleton's Bourne-like paranoid escapade, Abduction . (Also useful action credentials: Googling "Taylor Lautner Abduction" yields as many or more hits for "Taylor Lautner abs" -- let no one say we don't do our hard research here.) In the film, Lautner plays a high school student who discovers his entire life has been fabricated -- and swiftly finds himself on the run from various sinister agencies out to use him as the bait in their game of espionage. Hey, it's not that far-fetched when you consider his previous job involved shape-shifting into a wolf.

With Abduction in theaters this week, we had the chance to chat with the personable Lautner about working on the film, where he sees his career heading, and his experience living inside the crazy celebrity bubble of the Twilight series. But first, he talked about his five favorite films. Take it away, Team Jacob.

Braveheart (Mel Gibson, 1995; 79% Tomatometer)

My all time, classic favorites come down to Gladiator and Braveheart. Those are definitely my top two. Braveheart might even get the edge. I've seen those movies so many times. I've probably seen Braveheart like 10 or 15 times. It's just, it's classic; Mel is amazing in it -- and I believe he directed it as well, right? Braveheart is absolutely unbelievable, and the ending of that movie is the best part.

Gladiator (Ridley Scott, 2000; 78% Tomatometer)

And then Gladiator, I mean -- Russell's just a stud in that movie. [laughs]

Man on Fire (Tony Scott, 2004; 39% Tomatometer)

This one I am so obsessed with. This is the movie I've seen the most out of any movie. I've probably seen it 25 or 30 times. Anybody I meet that has not seen this movie, I force them to sit down with me and I show it to them: Man on Fire. I don't know why; it's a weird obsession. I just think Denzel [Washington] is great in it and I think Dakota [Fanning] is amazing in it. It's a brutal one. You know, it's Denzel out for revenge, and their relationship -- Denzel's and Dakota's -- is so touching. And the ending of that movie is by far the best part, too. Tony Scott is one of my favorite directors. Everything they do together is gold.

Iron Man (Jon Favreau, 2008; 94% Tomatometer)

My favorite superhero movie: Iron Man. I loved The Dark Knight, but Iron Man... I just think Robert Downey's character -- and him -- in the movie is so cool. I'm a little jealous because I would've definitely loved to have been Iron Man. It just seems like it'd be so much fun to film.

The Notebook (Nick Cassavetes, 2004; 52% Tomatometer)

Number five... oh, I just thought of another one and I'm having a hard time thinking if I wanna switch it. I'm gonna go with The Notebook. So that's my romance; that's my love story. Gosling is amazing in it and I love Rachel McAdams. I love that movie.

Did you see Drive?

Yes. I loved it. People need to see that movie. I love that director, Nic Refn.

Next, Lautner on tackling his first major lead in the action thriller Abduction and dealing with the celebrity of Twilight.

Comments

BLBnow

Brad Barfoot

lol...You WOULD pick "The Notebook". "Man on Fire" is the shit though.

Sep 19 - 05:21 PM

Peter W.

Peter Winters

I agree, Maon on Fire is SHIT

Sep 20 - 10:03 AM

Dave J

Dave J

Ditto for me- this guys obviously talking like a 13 year old even though he's much older!

Sep 20 - 01:18 PM

anDy

Andreas Babs

Well it could have been worse.
I didn't know Gladiator was so low on the meter. I thought it would be at least an 85%. Ah well. That and Iron Man are great movies. Apart from that, I'm not big on the others. That's why it's his list and not mine.
He's still young. His list will change so much later on.

Sep 19 - 05:23 PM

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey Cooperhouse

True, very true

Sep 19 - 07:33 PM

King Crunk

Not surprising in this least. Some of his statements blew my mind, and not in a good way. Who doesn't know that Mel Gibson directed Braveheart??? People who are not film buffs know that, and he was not sure if he did or not!!! And of all these movies, it is baffling that Man on Fire is the one he has seen the most. It is not really a bad movie, probably one of Scott's stronger films this decade, but I do not see how he could watch it 25-30 times. Also, his statement about how Washington and Scott always producing gold when they team up is bullshit of the highest order. Did he forget about Deja Vu and the Pelham remake?? Those were crap. And The Notebook? Seriously? He must've thrown that on there to make all the girls who think he is dreamy swoon, because that is just a crap movie. I'm not saying that as a "guy" who hates all romances. There are romantic films that do not suck, The Notebook is not one of them. Hell, Drive is basically a romantic tragedy, and it stands above The Notebook in every single way imaginable. See, this is where young actors have to make a big choice in what career path they are going to go down. You've got the DiCaprio's and Gosling's of the world who refrain from big time blockbusters and establish themselves as legitimate actors. Then you the Lautner's and dozens of other "stars of the moment", who have since faded into obscurity, who attach themselves too many wannabe blockbusters and sink their careers because their lack of a real ability to act makes them useless after the fad has faded. Once Twilight has run its course Lautner will be a joke on VH1's next rendition of I Love the New Millennium.

And what the hell is up with the annoying Dancing with the Stars add, RT???

Sep 19 - 05:47 PM

Janson Jinnistan

It's not enough that Gibson won Best Director for "Braveheart", but he also had one of the show's timeless quotes about "What I really want to do is act". Oh, I forgot. The kids don't need to know anything before they were born anymore.

Sep 19 - 06:01 PM

Tyler P.

Tyler P

And the adults can't keep up with today's culture. Hypocrites. Notice how 70% of adults over 40 seem to have a prejudice against hip-hop?

Sep 25 - 07:28 AM

Janson Jinnistan

I noticed the irrelevence.

Sep 25 - 12:50 PM

Robert  P.

Robert Paulson

Scrub the sand from thy orifice and get thee to some Eminem forum somewhere.

Sep 26 - 06:48 PM

Noah James

Noah Kinsey

The ever-expanding Dancing add makes me want to punch the screen.

Sep 19 - 06:13 PM

Bye bye

Steven Bailey

I like this post.

Sep 19 - 07:03 PM

Justin D.

Justin D.

I agree lol

Sep 19 - 10:31 PM

Peter W.

Peter Winters

Agreed. No more kids for top 5.

Sep 20 - 10:05 AM

Peter W.

Peter Winters

And thanks for the Drive spoiler - ass

Sep 20 - 10:06 AM

King Crunk

I did not spoil anything for Drive. I called it a romantic tragedy, but that much is pretty obvious if you have been following the movie at all. I did not say what specifically makes it tragic, and if you have not seen it, I highly, highly doubt you'd be able to figure it out since the movie does its own thing pretty much the entire time. It is a movie built with cliches that some how manages to avoid virtually all of them, if that makes since. My little summary on its genre is nowhere near enough to spoil anything within the experience. Go see it and be amazed.

Sep 20 - 12:25 PM

mjprogue

Mike PArker

Ignorant of the medium?

WTF does that mean? That because he doesn't choose movies to please the elitists on Rotten Tomato he must not know what hes talking about?

Or maybe its that he hesitated about Gibson directing Braveheart...newsflash you twits...I'm impressed someone his age even THOUGHT Gibson might have directed it...most under twenties haven't even watched it. So he covered himself by admitting he wasn't sure, that way the Tomato squad might cut him some slack in the event he was wrong...guess you showed him!

I really hate Twilight and don't hold out much hope for this guy NOT sucking, but at least he was HONEST in his picks...unlike the majority of interviewees who pick something because its "approved" as a great film...oh and while this would not mirror my choice for top 5, at least he actually picked 5 movies that are actually good...first time I've seen that in awhile

Sep 21 - 03:29 PM

Manuel G.

Manuel Granados

What rock do you live under that you think at 19 someone hasn't watched Bravehart when it's on tv at the very least 10 times a year? And he chose 5 good movies? Really, Man on Fire and The Notebook as part of the good movies? I have my own personal beef with the other 3 as to why I don't like them as much now as I did back then, but they are still good movies, the other 2: one is just a bad movie based on an awful book and the other is a cliched action story that's not even in Denzel's top 20. And ignorance of the medium is not knowing who directed the very first movie you pick as your favorite, while you are an actor.

Sep 22 - 11:13 AM

Metamorphstasis

Mark Metamorphstasis

DRIVE SPOILER = it's a cliched crap, and boring, since the director decided that gutting out most of the script's dialogue was a good plan.

Sep 23 - 04:21 PM

josh H.

josh Heflin

It (Drive) makes you think about what each shot is trying to convey to the audience, you pay attention, and you can get it,. It's simple, but it's about a character that is simple, and chooses to populate a unique world with a straightforward story. Consider as well, what the Driver's reoccurring silence, and deliberate word choices say about his character and attitude towards the world. Did The Man With No Name always have to say, "well I want you to go and to do this because I care about what happens to you!" No, he just looked, and you knew. I compare this to a western more than anything. There are cliches, but if you are held up by those in this movie, how is it that you enjoy ANY movie? They are there, but portrayed in a way that is fairly unique, and I think the deliberateness of the speech, pacing, and tone make up for any flaws this film may have in other departments, I think this is a great example of a director's hand casting a shadow over the movie-to a positive effect. *They gutted most of the dialogue*, well if you walked out and understood the story, then did you need any more dialogue? Characters' actions speak louder than words, film is a visual medium at heart.

Sep 26 - 04:52 AM

Manuel G.

Manuel Granados

I don't think he chose The Notebook to please the tweeny girls. I think he chose that movie because he's a moron, as shown by his total lack of ignorance in film. Generally these lists I can't believe because it looks like their agent told them what to pick, but in this case his agent should have told him what to pick instead of letting him run amok.

Sep 20 - 11:35 AM

King Crunk

I agree, Manuel. I do not hate him or wish death upon him like some people do, I'm sure he is a nice guy in real life, but he really does sound ignorant to the medium in which he works with the way he describes these movies.

Sep 20 - 12:56 PM

Manuel G.

Manuel Granados

I don't wish him ill, I just hope that once the Twilight saga has run its course he goes into acting oblivion. The guy really can't pull off any sort of role that demands acting, for the mediocrity demanded of actors in the Twilight saga he pulls it off, but I don't see him turning into a serious actor anytime soon. So I just hope he has a couple flops and then we can forget about him.

Sep 20 - 03:04 PM

Dave J

Dave J

As articulate as you seem to be, I have to respectfully disagree about the reason he chose "The Notebook" as one of his favorite films to appeal to the female tween masses because as a 19 year old making thousands yet millions of dollars, alot of "The Notebooks" revenue was a result of the female teenage audience and that females who crave for him also crave for The Notebook- it's obviously a ploy to get laid more!

Sep 21 - 02:15 PM

Dave J

Dave J

"that's my love story." this is what he says about The Notebook, yet he was seen going out with chicks such as Taylor Swift and other celebs and he says the Notebook describes me!

Sep 21 - 02:19 PM

Janson Jinnistan

So...dating Taylor Swift doesn't make him gay?

Sep 21 - 02:56 PM

Manuel G.

Manuel Granados

Maybe he did pick The Notebook in part to please the tweens, but seriously, can you not imagine him seeing the movie and crying? Like that Ryan Reynolds/Amy Smart movie where they go watch it, I can totally imagine Lautner crying and bawling like Kline was.

Sep 21 - 03:44 PM

Dave J

Dave J

You've just gave me, more reasons why he chose "The Notebook is because it's not so much a tearjerking movie to him- he's just saying that to impress girls his age! I mean, what kind of a guy actually admits to crying over a movie, how do you know that the female tweens he watches it with are the ones who're doing all the crying, while he's moving his fingers up her pants, at the same time telling each one of them- "Yes, that movie is the real me, after banging whatever he can get his hands on before giving them the cold shoulder"! It just reminds me of that overrated song sung by Bryan Adams "Everything I Do, I do it for you"!

Sep 21 - 04:33 PM

Dave J

Dave J

Well, he also could be bi- not that I'd care or wanting to find that out!

Sep 21 - 04:35 PM

Janson Jinnistan

I just want to say that I don't want to seem to be hating on Lautner for his private preferences. After a certain amount of experience, well, if it walks like a duck, you know. And I understand how it would compromise his career to be honest about it. I'm just having some fun over his very testosterone selections (+ one napkin) and his italicized "so"s and "love"s. Don't mind me, Taylor, it gets better.

Sep 21 - 05:07 PM

David L.

David Long

Thank you, someone points that stupid Dancing add.

Sep 20 - 03:36 PM

Soham S.

Soham Sanyal

haha exactly what idiot chooses a movie he proclaims to be his favorite and then mucks up the details? and ya gosling really did make a bad choice on the notebook. but still someone should tell lautner that watching a movie like man on fire(even twice lest 25 times) is nothing but humongous waste of time. great comment. can't wait to see drive. gosling is brilliant.

Sep 21 - 02:18 AM

Soham S.

Soham Sanyal

Sep 21 - 02:19 AM

Quadzilla99

Aaron Yovanovits

lol outraged over Taylor Lautner's choices for his favorite movies. Jesus, I would kill myself if my life ever became that empty.

Sep 22 - 07:29 PM

Johnny U.

Johnny Utah

You suck. Drive was better than Notebook in every way except Drive wasn't entertaining and the Notebook was.

Sep 28 - 06:45 AM

redrooster0

Charlie Voelker

Just... what... Fuck it I give up! You think there would be someone who would tell him "don't mention the Notebook, it will make you look like more of an ass"

Sep 19 - 05:48 PM

Irukandji

Chris Skoufis

Exactly! Spot on! Precisely what I wanted to say!

Sep 19 - 06:52 PM

okayflint

First Last

say that to floyd mayweathers face

Sep 20 - 04:14 AM

redrooster0

Charlie Voelker

Good point

Sep 20 - 06:52 PM

Johnny U.

Johnny Utah

Trying to pick "safe" movies would be pretentious. Obviously, he is not.

Sep 28 - 06:51 AM

Janson Jinnistan

I guess I'll be the first person to use the word "homoeroticism".

Sep 19 - 05:52 PM

Johnny U.

Johnny Utah

I guess I'll be the first one to say "false logic"

Sep 28 - 06:56 AM

Janson Jinnistan

Was it logical? I thought it was a joke, Utah. Not to spoil your baby oil fantasies. More excuses for why kids should be dumb-asses, only preoccupied with their "lifetime". (And I say this knowing many kids who are sick and tired of that stereotype, and who understand that quality movies were being made prior to 1992.) If you just like action films, find a Chuck Norris site to post on. Should it be a surprise that RT has posts by people who actually have a broad appreciation of film? Suddenly this appreciation is supposed to be insincere or pretentious? Because you can't be bothered to learn something, anything about film history? It's all good if you're comfortable being a pedestrian film fan, but I don't have any obligation to respect your lack of interest. Just let me know what studio or publicist is paying you to troll on old articles to feel better about a film that bombed.

Sep 28 - 07:44 AM

Johnny U.

Johnny Utah

"And I say this knowing many kids who are sick and tired of that stereotype, and who understand that quality movies were being made prior to 1992."

Hey man, my favorite movie growing up was Raiders, so I understand your point. But the fact is, to most viewers, their favorite movies happen to be the ones they see in theaters with their friends. And that's from every generation. It's much easier to get sucked into the hype of them that way.

"If you just like action films, find a Chuck Norris site to post on."

I could say "go post on the tree of life page" but I won't because that's not fair. Besides, who says action movie fans can only like action movies?

"Should it be a surprise that RT has posts by people who actually have a broad appreciation of film? Suddenly this appreciation is supposed to be insincere or pretentious? Because you can't be bothered to learn something, anything about film history? It's all good if you're comfortable being a pedestrian film fan, but I don't have any obligation to respect your lack of interest."

Ah, yes. The "you are different so you must be ignorant" argument. That's the same as me telling you that Refn must be stupid because he has no sense of traditional thriller pacing. It's not stupidity, it's a difference in taste. To assume anything else is pre-judgmental and unfair. I know how badly you just want to feel right and superior, but you can't always assume that other people are just stupid. For instance, one of the reasons I happen to like Point Break is because it has really cool steadicam. That's not stupid or uninformed, so don't be so quick to judge.

"Just let me know what studio or publicist is paying you to troll on old articles to feel better about a film that bombed."

Seriously dude? I'm a college kid in Missouri. No joke. Get a grip man. The capitalists aren't always out to get you, even on the Taylor Laughtner message board.

P.S. You were trolling first.

Sep 28 - 05:19 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Taste? Interesting concept. I don't think this is quite a 1st amendment issue. You applaud mediocrity as you call out those with broader taste as "pretentious". I'm using your words. The point of your post is to normalize the "hype" of conformity, the same movies you're into. If you were more sensitive to the feelings of other viewers, you wouldn't have posted half of your comments, which serve to demean those who identified Lautner's limited range of taste. Not just different, limited. Then you say that it's a symptom of his youth, and I happen to know a few young'uns to know that that's not the case. Excuses for mediocrity. I apologise, because it's not my place to tell you where to post. That's my bad. But you're an idiot. Only an idiot would think that an adherence to artistic quality is tantamount to communism. I honor the financially successful filmmakers who have made a career out of what they love, and you're a moron for calling me 1) paranoid and 2) against capitalism. These are your presumptions, and more evidence of your tooldom.

Sep 28 - 05:55 PM

Johnny U.

Johnny Utah

?You applaud mediocrity as you call out those with broader taste as "pretentious".?

No, I dont. I call selectively picking movies to appeal to stereotypically intellectual standards pretentious. If those are actually your favorite, I got no problem with that.

?The point of your post is to normalize the "hype" of conformity.?

I don?t need to normalize it. It already is normal. (Keep in mind, I?m not saying this is a good thing, just a fact of life). People will always like things that are considered iconic slightly more than if they weren?t considered iconic (weather that?s iconic in an elitist or populist way).

?Not just different, limited.?

He named his top five favorites. Not his top fifty. All that means is he likes melodramatic action movies best. It doesn?t mean he dislikes other things.

?Only an idiot would think that an adherence to artistic quality is tantamount to communism. I honor the financially successful filmmakers who have made a career out of what they love, and you're a moron for calling me 1) paranoid and 2) against capitalism. These are your presumptions, and more evidence of your tooldom.?

Ooo? ?tooldom.? I might as well give up now. Only real movie buffs know the definition of tooldom. You said I worked for a publicist. I?d call that paranoid. The capitalism reference was, as you say, a joke. ARTISTIC QUALITY: Art is self-expression. Its success is only known to the actual artist. Entertainment quality: well, we can argue that all day, but it is still up to the individual viewer, is not it?

P.S. Taste has nothing to do with knowledge on the subject. I would be willing to bet somebody like Christopher Nolan knows more about filmmaking than you do, and yet he still goes home and watches Bay as well as Kubrick. Does that mean you are stupid for not liking Michael Bay movies (just assuming you dont)? No it does not. It means you have different tastes.

On mediocrity. Relative entertainment value is related to absolute entertainment value, but not identical.

Because you?re belligerent, prejudice and unfair, this will be my last post. Unless you just want just want a bs pissing match that doesn?t prove anything

Sep 28 - 08:08 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Whatever with your whatever. Keep digging, Tool. As for trolling, you may notice that I don't pick fights on here - I just respond in kind. If you can't handle it, watch your lip. If you post your BS attitude on my comment, I'll let you know just how wrong you are. Somehow you have more of a right to talk shit, but suddenly so victimized when when someone calls you on your shallow-ass perspective. Piss on that.

Sep 28 - 08:28 PM

Johnny U.

Johnny Utah

I guess you do want a pissing match.

?As for trolling, you may notice that I don't pick fights on here - I just respond in kind.?

So trolling an actor isn?t trolling?

?If you post your BS attitude on my comment, I'll let you know just how wrong you are.?

All I said was ?false logic.? You could have said it was a joke and left it at that.

?Somehow you have more of a right to talk shit, but suddenly so victimized when when someone calls you on your shallow-ass perspective.?

Again, all I said was ?false logic.? Shallow? Fair enough. At least you are getting your insults right. On the topic, I also enjoy having sex more than reading Franzen. Just so damn shallow I suppose.

?Piss on that.?

Just did dick.

Sorry, I know I said the previous post would be my last, but hell I got nothing better to do at work. So feel free to be an ass.

Sep 29 - 10:39 AM

Janson Jinnistan

I love question marks. I have no idea who Franzen is. I'm sure that's grade A shittalk somewhere. I agree that you have nothing better to do. (Watch how to use the quotation button) "At least you are getting your insults right." What else is there to discuss?

Sep 29 - 03:33 PM

Sep 19 - 06:01 PM

Tyler P.

Tyler P

Sep 25 - 07:28 AM

Janson Jinnistan

I noticed the irrelevence.

Sep 25 - 12:50 PM

Robert  P.

Robert Paulson

Scrub the sand from thy orifice and get thee to some Eminem forum somewhere.

Sep 26 - 06:48 PM

Noah James

Noah Kinsey

The ever-expanding Dancing add makes me want to punch the screen.

Sep 19 - 06:13 PM

nongshim

Kathryne C

I feel like he wanted to make his whole list entirely movies like "Man on Fire", but decided to put Gladiator and Braveheart to pad it. I mean, look at his explanation for Gladiator.

Sep 19 - 06:18 PM

Johnny U.

Johnny Utah

You're right, that's exactly what he wanted to do. That's why he picked Braveheart and Gladiator. Because, like Man on FIre, they are both well-made revenge/action melodramas that came out in his lifetime.

It makes sense.

Sep 28 - 06:59 AM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

I'd rather eat my feet than have anything to do with Taylor Lautner . . .
-------------

for quite a while he was not showing up to events with a girlfriend or date or anything.

. . . hey, he's from a succeeding generation, maybe he's a fine guy.

Sep 19 - 06:23 PM

Wisenheimer

Joshua Dinsmore

I'm in the same boat as you Gordon. :)

Sep 20 - 12:09 AM

Irukandji

Chris Skoufis

Exactly! Spot on! Precisely what I wanted to say!

Sep 19 - 06:52 PM

Bye bye

Steven Bailey

I like this post.

Sep 19 - 07:03 PM

King Crunk

And does anybody else find it hilarious how he says he wanted to be Iron Man. Downey has something Lautner lacks: screen presence, charisma, excellent comedic timing, and the ability to open a door convincingly. You need all of those things to be Iron Man.

Sep 19 - 07:14 PM

anDy

Andreas Babs

It's not even worth comparing the two. It's pretty much comparing the statue of David to a wooden door.

Sep 19 - 07:46 PM

DodgeyDude

Roger Gregory

To be fair, I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to be Iron Man. He never made a statement to say he would be great at it, he just said that he thought it would have been fun. Which I have no doubt it would have been. RDJ looked like he was having a good time. Don't be so harsh, man!

Sep 20 - 08:02 AM

King Crunk

Like I said above, I do not hate Lautner by any means. I just find it kind of hilarious that he is talking about being this great, charismatic character. Lautner is so far on the other end of the spectrum of that character that it is just ludicrous that he even dreams about playing Tony Stark.

Sep 20 - 01:00 PM

Brad and Netflix

Bradly Martin

Right now it looks like he's concentrating on being Matt Damon.

What a tool. Be your self. If that's a shirtless failed soap opera actor don't shun it. Embrace it! Only when we embrace who we are can we really shine.

Sep 20 - 08:49 AM

King Crunk

Seriously, the poster for Abduction looks exactly like something for a Bourne film. The guy lacks any real ability to truly do anything convincingly on screen. The only reason he got cast in Twilight is because they needed a Native American actor, but did not want to pay for a quality one.

Sep 20 - 01:02 PM

Janson Jinnistan

Native American? I think that's pretty far down the gene pool. I think he's predominantly French/German. It's like casting Spaniards to play native Chicanos. Or Keanu to play Japanese...

Sep 20 - 04:25 PM

King Crunk

My bad, the character is Native American, and Lautner looks like he is.

Sep 20 - 06:22 PM

Mr. Dr.

Mr. Dr.

Matt Demon- I love you Matt Demon! no one could ever take your place Matt Demon- well maybe Liam Neeson

Sep 24 - 07:19 PM

okayflint

First Last

lmao, this kid sucks

Sep 19 - 07:19 PM

Jeffrey C.

Jeffrey Cooperhouse

True, very true

Sep 19 - 07:33 PM

anDy

Andreas Babs

Sep 19 - 07:46 PM

Lawrence M.

Lawrence Martin

For the love of god never let him get any where close to the iron man franchise and he would choose the ultimate chick flick smh

Sep 19 - 07:56 PM

Five Favorite Films
Five Favorite Films

Brick Mansions star RZA

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

Summer Calendar