Aberration Reviews

½ August 18, 2014
Some passable effects work aside, it's an ineffectual and highly forgettable mess.
August 2, 2014
Slow, but well made and has its moments. Never bad, but never great.
½ July 27, 2014
Tries to be comedic but it comes off dumb instead. I have seen far worse monster movies but overall I would still say you are not missing much if you skip aberration.
½ October 9, 2013
The lizards are disgusting but the film is good enough
½ November 17, 2012
76%

Hokefest. I was under the impression the reptiles needed sun light, even mutated ones.
August 21, 2012
Saturday afternoon popcorn horror. The 50's did "B" movies better and their lizards were bigger too :-)
½ March 19, 2012
This movie is about killer lizards. How cool is that?
January 11, 2012
This movie was actually surprisingly good. Far more atmospheric and enjoyable than your average sci-fi channel garbage.
September 4, 2009
Though I went into this film expecting to see another b or even c-list horror film I really enjoyed what I saw. The story was actually a nice departure from many of the current horror films and harkened back to a primal fear of the unknown. The great performance by Pamela Gidley, the erie setting that seems just a little to familliar, and the stunning visual effects make the movie. Though it has its gross-out moments the film is ripe with terror and definitely and must watch.