Able Danger Reviews

deano
½ October 18, 2009
Strange and sometimes dull story of the indie thriller film with unknown actors & actresses.
August 7, 2011
A strange low budget noir film, where the object everyone's dying over is a hard drive proving 9/11 was an inside job. That aspect doesn't come into it much. It has interestingly inappropriate music, bad acting, cliched dialogue - so bad it's good.
September 4, 2008
This Movie is smart. Amazing really what's been done here. Paul Krik has taken on a taboo topic that has never been dealt with in the context of a narrative film. I love films like the Bourne series, but why can't more filmmakers take on topics that actually have a basis in reality? Is it because their hollywood financial backers won't let them touch taboo subjects like 9/11 conspiracy? That's what I love about this film. It is so fiercely independent. It could never be done in the hollywood system. And yet classic film is referenced and reemployed to create a perfect neo-noir pitch. Perhaps it's just because I love Elina Lowensohn so much but her performance harkens back to golden age of cinema. And Adam Nee is a great talent, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him once this film reaches the cult status it deserves.