97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

About Time Reviews

Micajah M.
March 20, 2014
Great movie from start to finish.
August 25, 2014
This film has generally been advertised as if it were a romantic comedy with a sci-fi twist; and while that much is certainly true of the first half of the film, and that part works well enough, in the second half it actually evolves into something even better and more interesting. I was actually caught off-guard by just how emotionally affecting this movie would be; by the end, I was genuinely touched, moved even, in a way I'm almost never moved by anything anymore. The performances are great, especially Bill Nighy as the protagonist's father. Writer-director Richard Curtis has made his share of minor classic romantic comedies, but I think this might actually be the best of all his films. I highly recommend it.
August 25, 2014
Comedia romántica con toques de fantástico muy bien escrita.
August 24, 2014
Lengthy but parts of it are quite funny.
August 24, 2014
Waaaaay cuter story than the time traveler's wife. Loved it
June 10, 2014
Comedia británica un poco blandengue, pero se deja ver.
August 22, 2014
Beautiful movie about life, love, and loss. Deep characters that you end up loving. Moving story about sacrifice, letting go, and falling in love.
August 20, 2014
Oh Rachel Mcadams...
August 18, 2014
About the most wonderful film I've seen since "It's A Wonderful Life", "About Time" is that rare movie that has the ability to make you laugh and make you cry.
August 17, 2014
Travelling in time is not always the answer, If you were with me, I would live it day by day :)
toobaahmad98
May 16, 2013
Really clever way to make a romcom movie.
GabrielKnight
August 16, 2014
I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies, but this one was done well, using a clever plot device and lively characters. The story is not particularly deep, but manages to avoid most of the clichés common to the genre.
August 15, 2014
Great Movie. Not only does it display the love between a man and a woman, it also displays the love between family. The love shown in the movie is deep, and it just sticks to your heart. Definitely a recommended movie that is unlike other movies that end after a man and a woman get married.
August 15, 2014
A poignant fictional story about the intricacies and value in life.
Pierluigi P

August 13, 2014
The stain of formulism and growing sappiness can't make up for an initially interesting coming of age story. Nevertheless, I wish I'd seen more romantic comedies that had one bit of writer/director Richard Curtis' amusing, charming and mature view on life and relationships, rather than the usual parade of clichés, scatological humour and general shallowness. He aims high... and fails, but at least he tries, and the passion of everyone involved in the project can be easily spotted.
August 12, 2014
Awesome Movie I loved it!!!
August 1, 2014
A perfectly charming, delightful film with a message about savoring life to fullest for the wonderful everyday moments that really make us happiest. I just love Bill Nighy--he can truly be anything , from hilariously funny to coldly creepy to a warm and wonderful family man with much quiet wisdom. He can be anything and convinces you that whatever he is, he couldn't possibly be anything else.
August 10, 2014
This is a great movie. The Science fiction part is very well done. I could not wait to find out what happens next. Rachel McAdams is excellent as always. The other characters are very good. Wonderful movie
August 9, 2014
I loved this movie so much I want to rewatch it after rewatching LOVE ACTUALLY x) The script is beautifully written, the cast is amazing (well done!) and the song choices plus music score were fantastic and stunning! Brilliant film from Richard Curtis no doubt and would recommend it always. Life is short, live it like it was the last day of your life...ordinary life. Enjoy. - August 8, 2014 review.
August 9, 2014