97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Accused at Seventeen (Accused at 17) Reviews

JaredsBaby
January 24, 2011
It was ok, dumb girls getting in deep trouble, and to make matters worse one of them is a total physco
vbronk
December 28, 2010
this was the best movie i have watched in a long time. the girl is totally nuts. i defentitly recommend it
October 27, 2012
This movie has some of the worst acting I've ever seen and a STUPID plot about STUPID high school girls doing STUPID things for STUPID reasons. Don't even think about wasting your time watching it...unless you want to laugh at Hollywood's sad attempt to create "compelling drama". Think Mean Girls only for every bit that movie is awesome, this one is horrible. And quite twisted.
February 22, 2012
i really liked it !!!!!!!!!!
June 7, 2010
Oh my gosh... this movie is bad! I mean it is really REALLY bad. It's freaking ridiculous... and hilarious. With a little (or maybe a lot of) work it might've made a very good black comedy, kind of like "Heathers" but it's obvious that that's not what writers were going for here. So yeah, it's just a trainwreck... a really messy, sometimes funny, pathetic attempt at a drama :( boo.....
Andrea G.
November 12, 2011
Good story, but very bad acting!
Laurie M.
November 10, 2011
This movie made me want to jump into the screen, and slap EVERYONE, especially the mother of the accused. Everyone would be telling her off, and accusing her daughter, and she would just sit there, with a stupid look on her face. Not once did these dimwits TELL THE POLICE about the other two girls. The mother of the accused had the ugliest mouth I have ever seen on a woman. Her blank stare was annoying. The mean girl's mom needed to be beat, while holding her martini glass. Would parents really cover up for their murdering kids like in this movie? My mother would of pulled my hair out by the roots, and kicked me in the vagina if I would of acted like these little cunts did. Horrible acting. The murderer in the movie looked about 25 years old, not 17. The accused was a smart-ass little bitch. Actually the victim in the movie deserved to have her skinny ass beat to a pulp, but not killed. She was a ho! Just saying......
December 31, 2010
NICOLE ANDERSON AHHHH LOVE HER!!
November 5, 2010
This film was badly acted with no mystery in the plot. yet another american teen film gone wrong.