Act Naturally - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Act Naturally Reviews

½ May 18, 2013
Not the greatest movie in the world but as a Naturist it was great to see something like this on the "big screen." We enjoyed and I think most would. We rented it on AppleTV, glad it finally hit iTunes!
June 20, 2012
This is a movie that grows on you. Each time I see it, I appreciate things that I hadn't the last time. The soundtrack is as awesome as it is eclectic, and the skill with which the music is incorporated into key scenes demonstrates the director's music video credentials. The characters are quirky and charming, and there are countless moments that are just laugh-out-loud funny. It's also interesting how different audiences laugh in different places (I've watched it in two different settings now). Overall, it has a flavor and a pacing all it's own, and that in itself is nice.

In addition, it's worth mentioning how well it captures the spirit of the naturist community. If you've ever wondered what the deal is with naturism, this will at least give you a pretty good idea. Even if you don't care, as long as you're reasonably open minded, you'll still have a good time with this film.