The Adjustment Bureau Reviews

July 17, 2015
The Adjustment Bureau is a decent film. It is about the affair between a politician and a ballerina that is affected by mysterious forces keeping the lovers apart. Matt Damon and Emily Blunt give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. George Nolfi did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the romance and fantasy.
½ June 27, 2015
So much potential, but turned out to be very cliched and predictable. Bland and not nearly as clever as it makes itself out to be.
June 6, 2015
One hat too many non-engaging trifle
March 10, 2015
Just to get this off my chest I realise this is a chick flick dressed up as something different but I don't care.
I admit a soft spot for Emily Blunt and hate any chick flick but the simple introduction of the mysterious men of fate (are they angels or aliens?) warmed to me like no other girly film has ever done.
It's not great but it's suprising.
April 15, 2015
The acting was great especially the chemistry between emily blunt and matt damon really stood out. I liked the concept and i enjoyed this movie. It did felt like it was maybe a bit too long to tell the story though.
½ April 10, 2011
Fun to watch. Excellent acting for great actors :)
June 17, 2013
It may not be the most entertaining movie ever, but as an intriguing, "fight your destiny" type story - it delivers.
½ March 16, 2015
Waste of time. Beyond predictable. Acting substandard. A waste of acting talent on subpar script.
March 14, 2015
It's okay. A nice compromise between romance and sci-fi for couples.
February 23, 2015
"All I have are the choices that I make. And I choose her. Come what may."

Right next to Time Travel stories, the best stories are about Fate, Destiny and Chance. The Adjustment Bureau is about agents the keep people on plan. Little nudges that go unnoticed. The Bureau's agents have been working to keep David on plan, which means keeping him and a women met by chance, Elise, apart. David accidentally learns of their plans, and spends all of his time trying to counteract them.

The chemistry between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt is engaging. This is a riveting adventure.
½ February 17, 2015
An enjoyable film, just felt there was a better one trying to get out!
½ January 29, 2015
Matt Damon and Emily Blunt have an easy chemistry and the first half of this film is brilliant. Sadly, the second half just can't quite live up to it. Full review later.
January 27, 2015
I really liked the premise of this movie and the chemistry between Damon and Blunt. However, I definitely noticed the short run time and thought more time could have been used to develop the story, the relationship, and the ideas brought up in order to turn a good film into a great one.
½ January 24, 2015
My Rating: 3.5/5 stars; Grade: B; Gesture: One Thumb Up; Status: Somewhat Good (Fresh); Emoticon: :-}.
½ March 3, 2013
88%
I really liked 'The Adjustment Bureau' on my first watch, that should have stayed like such, but I accidentally watched this film again, it didn't have the same effect on me as I had on my first watch. I painfully understood that this is a good one time watch. I should have considered this as one of my favourite if hadn't watched this again. The chemistry b/w the leads is however amazing.
½ January 4, 2015
Someone said the ending was hokey but I thought it was a great ending. Of course anything Matt Damon does I am biased about.
January 1, 2015
The two leads are just so good on screen together. It's remarkable. You truly root for both of them.
December 30, 2014
Adjustment bureau was awesome.
December 30, 2014
I wasn't sure I would be into this movie, but it was a very creative story and I loved the romance in it.