Adventure Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Adventure Time Reviews

January 20, 2015
Same with "Adventure Time", it's wierd. The animation and acting's not that bad. But the story and plotline, not so much.
November 26, 2014
This show is so creative and hilarious and the characters are all lovable, even lemongrab.
October 30, 2014
This is one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. It's so randomly funny and each episode is only 11 minutes (great to lighten up the evening after watching something like Gotham or the Blacklist).
August 18, 2014
Song at the opening:"Adventure Time. come on Gap your friend's, so we can to very distant lands". This TV show is so random and so crazy that I loved it. The animation is so colorful to look at, and the characters are so freaking funny and so remediable. Finn the human and Jake the dog is in my opinion are the best characters in cartoon history. Now for the problems... oh wait there is none, and I mean that; i can't find anything bad about this amazing show.
½ April 13, 2014
One of the most, crazy, ridiculous, stupendous,random and down right mathematical T.V shows I have ever seen!
April 2, 2013
Adventure Time is pretty much like Monty Python's Flying Circus because of it's comedy and it's weirdness, but the show is awesome and you must watch it.