The Adventures of Barry McKenzie Reviews

May 21, 2014
good one from down under
½ June 8, 2011
Silly, childish, irreverent humour, playing to all the stereotypes. Not without laughs, & pretty much what you'd expect. Still watchable so probably a classic of its time & genre.
½ February 12, 2008
Personally I dislike many Ozzie films whether its the lack of decent dialogue or good character developement or its too heavily influenced by the Americans to be even called a Australian film. However the adventures of Barry Mckenzie is the perfect Australian film because of how it shows our unique Australian identity and no matter where we go we still call Australia home. Not only does it represent our culture in an important way it also takes the piss out of it and other cultures at the same time making this an outrageously funny movie and if your Australian its gurranteed to have you in stiches the whole time. Any true Ozzie will love this film because of its tongue in cheeck in your face Ozzie humour and/or the way its shows how culturally significant we are to the rest of the world making every Australian proud to call this film as one of there own.
August 7, 2009
" My mouths as dry as a dead dingo's donger"
" My mouths as dry as a medieval monks manuscript"

Pommy bastards
July 15, 2009
wow umn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch...its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie....i think that julie covington, judith furse, jenny tomasin, christopher malcolm, dennis price, dick bentley, barry humphries, barry crocker, avice landone play good roles/parts thorughout this movie.....i think that the director of this cult/classics/drama/comedy movie had done a great job of directing this movie as you never know what 2 expect thorughout this movie...its a brilliant cult movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie