The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: The Trenches of Hell - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: The Trenches of Hell Reviews

½ November 30, 2009
While this does have a very well done first half, the second half is extremely boring and almost pointless. It's the most war you see in the series, which was very fun to see. The part in the Congo started off strong, but ended up being no more than an after school special.
August 25, 2008
This is the best Young Indiana Jones TV movie with the exciting true horror of war. Poison gas and prison camps test Indy to his very core in this powerful, dramatic film. And it also has the true Great Escape style.
½ February 11, 2009
Even though I don't like the graphic violence of war movies, Young Indie gets it right. The story is good, the acting is great and the special effects are impressive for 1999. If you like war dramas or are interested in seeing more Indiana Jones, this is for you.
½ June 7, 2008
If I was gonna be a history teacher I'd use this episode when I taught my section on WWI. Since it aired on broadcast TV, I don't need to worry about the violence, but it shows how people actually fought, and all the crap they had to deal with (rats, fleas, mud, etc.) Good ep.
½ February 11, 2008
Good use of SFX in support of this WW1 story that happens to have "Indiana Jones" in the mix. Well done...
½ January 10, 2008
pretty realistic and disturbing portrayal of trench warfare. -well, as realistic as an Indiana Jones tv show can get.
August 12, 2015
Some of the best episodes, and spectacular television entertainment
½ December 7, 2008
One of the best TV shows of all time.
½ August 20, 2011
The directors of these movies about young Indiana Jones managed to convey the right atmosphere which should surround the adventures of this hero. While Steven Spielberg's versions may be filmed with greater skill, better special effects, he fails to capture the very concept of 'Indiana Jones'.
July 17, 2010
A scary and realistic movie that dare I say is more brutal than Saving Private Ryan, but fortuneatly less bloody.