After Sex Reviews

½ October 31, 2014
Only liked 2 of the couples. Thought the rest of the actors were very "B".
November 19, 2013
Sex is a background to examine intimacy and vulnerability. The complexity of modern day relationships/ sexual interactions is told through eight separate couples. Through dialogue and compromising situations, the film takes us from the beginning of a relationship to the aftermath of one, and examines the stages in between.

There´s obvious connections to "Young People Fucking" from the same year, but here we see shorter stories for each couples. There´s humour, drama and emotional tension in a mix and the movie is made with warmth and heart. I reckon my favourites were Christopher & Leslie, Nikki (Mila Kunis) & Kat (Zoe Saldana) and David & Jordi (a stunning Emmanuelle Chriqui). But Mila Kunis & Zoe Saldana are the ones that stands out. Great intensity, erotic vibe and acting in their scene. "After Sex" is not too shabby, even if it won´t make that much of a mark in your movie life.
September 28, 2013
This looks really bad written and bad edited but still want to see it for myself
½ July 11, 2008
Eight Couples. One Conversation.
February 7, 2013
Really well written, wonderful beginnings. The only thing is you want to know what else happens to these characters and we never do. love actually managed to have multiple stories and so why can't this tie up a least some of its lose ends. I'd love to know what happened to these stories that were started but never finished.
November 19, 2012
What do we talk about when sex is over? Meet eight couples - straight and gay; virgins and strangers; lovers, liars, cheaters, and swingers - as they deal with the pleasure, anger, confusion, regret, laughter and other sensations that make physical intimacy an emotional ride.

stars Mila Kunis, Zoe Saldana, Marc Blucas, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Taryn Manning, Keir O'Donnell, Tanc Sade, John Witherspoon, Jose Pablo Cantillo and Jane Seymour.

directed by Eric Amadio.
November 27, 2012
Some segments brought the overall experience down, but overall, it was cute, funny, smart and enjoyable.
November 25, 2012
8 vignettes , 8 couples engage in conversation after they do the ding do. the mila kunis/ zoe saldana spot and the last one will have you crack up more than once; highly recommended for laughing good times.
duds were probably the third vignette and the emmanuelle chiriqui one. but hot damn, for lack of a good story, there was certainly no lack of ms chiriqui there.
'Hayley' from Modern Family is quite the spitting image as Mila Kunis here, hell they even talk and roll their eyes the same way.
½ October 1, 2012
I enjoyed half of the short stories, the other half of them not so much.
½ May 19, 2012
I think that this movie shows the goods, bads, and uglies of post sex in any relationship. There isn't a real plot/story line, so you aren't searching for the point of anything, the whole point is to see it all and understand that everyone is different and sex has a different effect on everyone.
May 16, 2012
poorly written, although the mila kunis zoe saldana lesbian scene was boner inspiring
May 13, 2012
A tease. Most of what you get is good, but there isn't a lot. You only see each couple once, for a brief moment, and there's no character development or followup.
½ May 6, 2012
A total waste of a good idea
½ April 29, 2012
I was laughing at most of the couples from the first time teens to the lovely old couple reminiscing about orgies to Milas Kunis's crude character towards her roommate.
April 15, 2012
Mila Kunis and Zoe Saldana are the only good things about this movie.
½ April 10, 2012
I just watched this the other day, and I have to say, it was horrible. There were some interesting aspects, but just not a very good movie. Honestly, I chose it because Emmanuelle Chriqui and Mila Kunis are in it, but it did not make the movie any better. Jane Seymour's part was tiny, I cannot believe Zoe Saldana would be in it, and it was just disappointing. I was not sure what to expect honestly, but this movie was just not worth making. The most confusing point in the whole thing was the exchange between Chriqui and O'Donnell. It left me wondering, "What was the point of that?"
January 10, 2012
Okay you might not regret the near ending sex scenes.But you will regret the movie.
December 26, 2011
quite reasonable dialogues, though I get tired of "pity about gay" theme here.
½ December 22, 2011
I like how it was a collage of different experiences and it encapsulated the diversity in the bedroom however it felt like repeats towards the end.
November 20, 2011
Cute at times, but overall the characters didn't behave like humans. The writing was painful. It's trying way too hard. The only redeeming quality here is Mila Kunis's performance.