91% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Agent Cody Banks Reviews

August 19, 2011
Frankie Muniz plays a young teen spy who must save the world and the girl (Duff) and in while doing so he gives kids what they want, but offers nothing special.
November 6, 2007
a little slow. not that much action.
April 9, 2014
THIS MOVIE IS TERRIBLE AND GROSS! THEY KISS AT THE END! THEY PROBABLY GOT COOTIES! MY MOMMY SAYS THAT KISSING GIRLS IS BAD BECAUSE YOU CAN GET DISEASES LIKE CONAN DISEASE! MY MOMMY SAYS THATS HOW I WAS BORN! I'M 6! HOW OLD ARE YOU? MY MOMMY SAYS NOT TO TALK TO STRANGERS ONLINE BUT THEN AGAIN SHE GOT CONAN DISEASE! SO WHO DO I TRUST? NO ONE! I LIVE THE THUG LIFE #BIRDGANG BRUH! AALSO HILLARY DUFF CAN GET IT ;). BUT I AM 6 AND DON'T LIKE GIRLS
March 13, 2014
Maybe I should watch it again cause I don't remember it being that bad.
February 23, 2014
The story is about Cody Banks played by Frankie Muniz, some guy who went nowhere with his life gets plucked out of the suburban obscurity to be trained as a secret agent for the CIA. His mission is to get close to his classmate Natalie Connors played by Hilary Duff so that he can uncover her father Dr.Connors played by Martin Donovan's diabolical scheme to create indestructible robots. But of course he has to deal with his human life as well which includes his parents, his homework and his self-esteem. When I first watched this movie, it was badass! I still remember parts of it and I still remember it being great. The action was memorable, the climax and ending was great and we had a somewhat good villain. Agent Cody Banks gets a solid 8.6/10.
Matt H.
March 5, 2014
Suffering from a rushed through screenplay and a kooky feel to it, this movie is like a kid who had to much caffeine: unpredictable, unsettling, and clumsy.
February 25, 2014
the thing that made this movie bearable was Angie Harmon.
The Master
January 23, 2014
From what I remeber, it was some pretty hokey, unoriginal stuff. Just anohter deriative movie to be honest.
Bengel W.
October 6, 2013
A fun and exciting start to this film gives it a great chance of being fun and entertaining. For a children's film they have spent time on sets and gadgets and placed some highly skilled actors in the roles making for a very professional job. Toys and teenagers make things exciting and give the chance for a lay back and to dream, enjoy. Nibbles: Chocolate Éclairs.
September 22, 2013
Terrible acting.. Terrible Movie!!
January 4, 2007
nada mal de chico super listo a un agente de la CIA
September 1, 2008
I cannot even recall who the target audience was for the film. Now, eight years on, I have absolutely no idea. Muniz and Duff don't mix, the film is unfunny and there was obviously no understanding that James Bond was alive and well under Brosnan.
August 31, 2013
Hated it as a kid, hate even more now.
July 27, 2012
Even though formulated, I have a knack for kid spy movies.
Thomas P.
July 31, 2013
It's original, but you need more than that.
num1sticky
April 8, 2007
Pretty good movie. But I don't like Hilary Duff.
Max G

June 11, 2013
A Disney teenie spy-action rip-off of James Bond and Mission: Impossible.
May 20, 2013
Nice family movie, surprisingly a lot of action
March 24, 2013
pretty good action movie
March 18, 2013
This a cute movie. It is obviously focused mostly on teens/kids, but I loved it!