Albino Farm

79% Penny Dreadful: Season 1
84% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1

Albino Farm Reviews

March 14, 2013
The only think horrific about this flick is the acting. Chris Jericho, the only reason to watch this movie, is only in it for less than five minutes. Stupid movie, would not recommend.
Mike M.
February 27, 2013
Watched it one morning on Showtime when I was channel surfing. It kept me watching so I guess that is something, but generally too stupid. The beginning was interesting and the ending was ok, the middle was lame. I mean we all know in horror movies people make dumb decisions leading to their deaths, but the main character was beyond dumb so it wasn't even believable. If three gross townies who are already mean offer to take you to a old farm, and then treat you badly, then leave you there, even a dope wouldn't then say.. you know what I know we are a 4 hrs walk back to tow.. but let so check out this place anyway lol. I guess its ok for a " hey look whats on cable" moment of you are into horror
February 26, 2013
A dumb movie shot for owls.
January 20, 2013
A thoroughly crappy piece of backwoods horror, Albino Farm finally gets interesting in the last five minutes, but, by then, it is too little and too late to save this poorly acted, boring, and uninspired horror film....
justybear96
August 2, 2012
D-

This was a bad movie. The characters were dumb and the plot was dumb. This was not scary, or anywhere near good. Skip on this movie.
Epic Barney Funk
May 8, 2012
I guess it was alright. Nothing too good, but nothing too bad either.
March 8, 2012
This movies freakin crazy! Very creative actually...and well made... for what appears to be a low budget movie. Not to mention that it features Richard Christy from 'The Howard Stern Show" in a small role.
Nenebelle
November 29, 2011
I enjoyed it...its crap but fun lol.
November 28, 2011
Hahaha... This movie was so bad I quite enjoyed it! The facial make-up on the freaks was quite impressive. Stupid ending, but if you keep your tongue firmly in your cheek you can enjoy it! Stupid, obvious, but kinda liked it.
mannly
November 28, 2011
November 26, 2011
Absolutely awful. The main premise is exactly the same as Texas Chainsaw Massacre/The Hills Have Eyes, with precisely the same ending as the former. Once the film reaches its "peak" at about 1 hour and 10 minutes in, the attempts at atmospheric direction make it impossible to follow what is going on. Shaky camera work is meant to add a sense of panic, whilst poor lighting is meant to be chilling. When you add the two, you can see what's going on because it's just a bunch of shapes swooshing around in the dark with the noise of shouting in the background. (It took 5 minutes to find out that two characters had been sewn together- something which you couldn't tell in the darkness, and I only found out in a scene where they tried to unhook themselves from each other). Utter cock.
October 7, 2011
Umm...I have no idea why I'm writing a review on this movie. Let's state the basics: poor quality (always dark, so you couldn't see a lot of the scenes clearly), sketchy acting (Chris Jericho needs to stick with his other job in the wrestling ring), and a plot that has been made more times than a baby crys. May I also point out that this film was just plain weird and I find it ridiculous that this is how the writers and producers feel a horror film should be. The ending was just the icing on the crap cake, too; absolutely absurd.

This was not only one of the worst horror films I've seen, but one of the worst movies I've ever seen in any genre.
Kevin B.
October 2, 2011
Just a ripoff of the original "Hills Have Eyes" minus the hills and the eyes and the story and the acting...you get my point.
June 24, 2011
Awful. Don't watch it, ever. Bad acting, cliche story, some scenes were just completely illogical and plain stupid, and what a ridiculous ending. I went into the movie hoping it would be one of those bad horror movies you can still find fun and slightly enjoyable, if only for the sake of ripping on it. Its not. If Sursok wasn't so easy to look at it would've been turned of days ago. F-
Jacob P

July 3, 2011
A pretty good horror flick with an interesting story. But Chris Jericho is barely even in it. He's in one little scene...and that's it. He's not even a main character or anything, he's just in that one 2-mintue scene, so don't count on him being in this film.
February 14, 2011
written and produced by a group of mongaloid wierdos with no stable plot line. was as much of a horror as one born every minute. watching this was a severe waste of my life and i would not recommend it to anyone except those mongaloids that cant even follow an episode of teletubbies.
SeXcBiAtCh1
August 14, 2010
lack of a real ending...
angel0974
July 7, 2010
The acting was not very good. I also think that the story line could have been better. The ending was horrible.
May 18, 2010
lol wrestlers should stop acting