41% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

All the Days Before Tomorrow Reviews

Apeneck F

May 28, 2013
Another well intentioned indie filled with "deep meaning" as platonic friends spend some time together and basically wonder about why they're still only platonic. While there are moments that ring true, some of those very moments of truth come through ... yawn ... lengthy stretches where nada happens. If I were in a couple about to break up and wanted to finish the job, this would be the perfect film, relying as it does on the fact that nobody's perfect.
January 1, 2013
WOWI loved this movie. Given I'm an Independent Film lover and enjoy odd plots or backwards movies and psychological thrillers... This movie was, at first, slow and I wasn't sure if I'd stop it in the first 15mins. But by the end I loved both these characters SOOO much and wanted MORE. However a quick Google search shows that the Directors new and has nothing else, nor the actors... =(

If anything was wrong with this award winning film it was the timeline. It jumps, from end to beginning and does a whole lot of in-between then back to beginning, then some dreams, then back to ending and then middle again. (I love weird things like "Memento" which goes backwards) But this movie had me lost as far as the progression. Which more than likely lost 90% of viewers.

However it didn't matter much to me, cause by the end I wanted to watch it again. And that, believe me is rare for me. Best MOVIE in YEARS.