All Things Fall Apart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All Things Fall Apart Reviews

August 3, 2014
50 cent was not very believeble in this one , Not enough Ray Liotta , Story fine ...
February 1, 2014
How did this get made?
July 13, 2013
pelicula muy interezante empeze a verla por que buscaba, el genero deportivo, pero sinceramente y apesar de no ser la super produccion en cuanto a costo, merece ser vista, un drama el cual da un giro increible y da buena reflexion bien por el esfuerso de 50 cent
April 27, 2013
I enjoyed this movie. 50 cent did a good job acting wise. Of all the hardships he endured their were no excuses being made. It has a deeply emotional plot and halfway throughout the movie you begin to feel for the main character who has everything only to lose it all to something too many of us have no control over. A lesser man wouldn't have been able to deal with the hardships the main character went through, but as all things fell apart he remained positive.
½ March 28, 2013
Saw it on Netflix and I enjoyed it. It wasn't bad. It was terribly sad and it's a slow movie but I was impressed with 50 cent's performance. I would recommend if you can't find anything else on netflix
February 6, 2013
You know what, people will probably give me shit for this rating but I really liked this movie to be honest. 50 Cent clearly put some effort into this film, dropping about 60 pounds and he also was the co-writer. He has some older actors around him that provided the dramatics, 50 Cent is a little limited in that range, but he did his best, and I was content with his performance. It's got a nice story to it, and it really put 50's character in a complete 180 perspective rather than how he was as the football star. I'm surpirsed this movie did not get more attention.
½ January 5, 2013
This film not that bad, but not great either. Mario Van Peebles does a descent job of directing this film but still misses the mark. Supporting cast is okay, but I feel that if a better lead had been cast this film would be much better off. In all honesty 50 Cent is just not a good actor.
January 3, 2013
This movie should be called "the plot fell apart". First thirty minutes were decent football movie and then they tried to make it a melodrama. I rarely post reviews but if one person doesn't watch this turd of a movie because of my review I'll have accomplished my mission. This movie SUCKED!

Give 50 props for losing the weight though..nice job
½ October 10, 2012
i mean ok i guess, but boring
October 5, 2012
CRAKED!!! Thats right, Rotten tomatoes, not even your are same from the CRACKED readers
September 5, 2012
This is quite honestly the most abhorrent piece of refuse I've ever had the displeasure to waste multiple minutes of my life on. By the end of the film--just kidding I didn't have the courage to expose my brain to that sort of nuclear waste for such a longer period of time. But "by the end" of the film, I presumed I had acquired 50 Cent's tumor from the movie, as I found it difficult to complete such simple tasks as eating, sleeping, and communication with other people. Instead, I found myself in a temporary stupor in which all I could think of were big booty bitches, the fact that 50's acting was comparable to Bill Clinton's infidelity denials, and which blade in my kitchen would be most suitable to a self-inflicted wound to the noggin. If we as a nation want to win the War on Terror, albeit in an inhuman manner, we must start showing this pathetic excuse for a movie in the jail cells at Guantanamo Bay.

-Andrew D. McClure (lol/jk)
August 27, 2012
This has to be the best film 50 cent has been apart of. The infamous movie that he had to lose so much weight to play a role, and he played it well. After the hardships in his life with cancer, he overcame many obstacles. This is an emotional and inspiring film. Had it not been for some cheap moments in the movie, I would rate it higher.
July 15, 2012
I want my 90mins of life back.
½ July 13, 2012
I love sports movies, but when I saw that this one featured 50 cent, I really should have skipped it. I don't know what kind of rapper he is, but he is one terrible actor. The story wasn't anything special, but it was okay. It was the acting and dialogue that really destroyed this film. 50, has absolutely no personality, and every other word out of his mouth is either fuck or man. It was honestly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in a movie. This isn't a sports drama, it's a disaster that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!
July 1, 2012
this movie touched heartstrings with me and I think it does make you reflect on life your health, how you treat people. Could have been put together a little better , but at this point in my life this movie is a touching true to life testament of struggle, with life, death, family, relationships, etc.
June 29, 2012
Not bad 50 Cent Seriously committed to the role, wanted a better ending
June 26, 2012
I thought this movie was great! I think it was strung out a bit too long at the beginning...but I loved it overall. I think the critics are just finding things to tear down. I don't care that 50 Cent is 36 and playing a college kid; I thought he did a good job! The characters were easy to connect with and the action scenes of him on the field were great (Usually football movies have just crap football scenes where the players have freakin practice jerseys on). I recommend this movie, my girlfriend and I liked it so much that we watched it twice!
½ June 20, 2012
suprisingly good not a great film but 50 cent was serious about his role and really lost weight and bulked up for the football shape then got skinny for the cancer part Mario Van Peebles does a good job not a great film but not a horrible film either
June 13, 2012
it was okay I guess. Felt very long and stretched out at times, especially in the beginning.
March 31, 2012
This is an alright movie. While the dialogue is not the best and the movie has a lot of unnecessary filler, 50 cent does an admirable job as the lead role. The acting by 50 cent as well as the rest of the cast isn't great and there are parts that are cringe worthy. One high point is that the story eventually gets told through the way that 50 cent was able to present himself with the situation of the movie. I recommend this if you want an easy watch. Definitely worth the rent.