The Allnighter Reviews

September 28, 2014
Susanna Hoffs, la líder del grupo de pop-rock femenino The Bangles, protagoniza esta comedia sobre adolescentes y sexo, dirigida por la madre de Hoffs (!!!), en la que abundan las malas actuaciones y las situaciones poco graciosas y hasta misóginas.
August 14, 2013
Susanna Hoffs, lead singer of the 80's band The Bangles, plays the lead role in this tacky comedy about the last party before college graduation. The characters are one-dimensional, the story is boring, and the comedy is low-key. The plot is almost nonexistent. Hoffs is a wonderful singer with good range; she's a terrible actress with no range. She surely looks good though :)
September 6, 2010
A predictable story, boring characters, and it's not all that exciting or funny either. I didn't care for this movie, and I do not recommend it.
February 23, 2008
A pure 80's classic! Must see!
July 4, 2007
not interested at all
June 25, 2007
Comes highly recommended to me...
½ June 1, 2007
This is a great B-Movie. But I'm all about the cheesy factor of a movie.
½ May 6, 2007
Saw this on TV. Classic 80's movie if you're in the mood for a trip down memory lane:)
March 14, 2007
"The Allnighter" really is a great film from 1987, a great look on the lives of four friends about to graduate from college and getting ready for the real world. The songs in this film are really great. Susanna Hoffs of the great 1980s pop rock band The Bangles stars in her only big film role. Susanna's mother directed the film.
January 18, 2007
ohhhh...remember the allnighter?? cheesey but fun!
½ January 16, 2007
This is a super summer movie!!!
October 4, 2006
A great graduation college comedy romp.
September 13, 2006
just a movie I fell upon from the 80's and loved it!
½ June 22, 2006
I did see this at the theater. Yes I did - - only to see Susanna Hoffs. It wasn't worth it.