American Pie 5: The Naked Mile - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Pie 5: The Naked Mile Reviews

July 23, 2013
It's humor is bland and story weak. The Naked Mile is another sad attempt at a sub-series in the American Pie franchise. The only thing going for it is the amount of nudity it provides, which still doesn't even grab all the attention. 1/5
½ December 13, 2011
Pointless...but entertaining.
½ July 17, 2008
Worst movie i have seen. so far.
June 23, 2011
Quite funny but they can't be as funny as the original cast!
½ April 28, 2010
Sucks? Totaly useless film. No point at all. It's like they just use the American Pie name as an excuse to show naked people
December 31, 2006
A very funny film. More like the first 2 films with crazy things going on, wild parties and hot women. If you like the others you will love this.
July 19, 2007
five movies are enough, there's no way people can support another American Pie movie. I has some funny moments, but most of it its just a movie about sex, nudity and bad words. It has no useful content at all. Awful acting from everyone. Please the American Pie movies were over with American Wedding, stop using its name to produce bad quality movies.
½ January 13, 2007
Well... the story isn't important if u want to make a movie like this... but as far, this is the craziest American Pie series with lot of sexual contents
January 3, 2007
This is FUCKING hotter and hilarious than American Pie series in the frat campus. Plenty of nudity girls and sexual references - WHOO! I fucking love it. If any of you boys will gotta like this.
December 21, 2006
i was laughing start to finsh ...
it was not as good as the first three but much better than band camp ... but hey its american pie, it did not disapoint me
November 19, 2010
The film appears to have simply been produced to make money off peoples sexual addictions.
August 21, 2007
Oh, Eugene Levy, why do you keep renewing your contract with this franchise?
December 25, 2006
Even less watchable than Band Camp, and that's some sort of achievement.
½ April 14, 2009
Oh my god get the hint. STOP MAKING THEM
August 6, 2007
This is surprisingly decent despite all the sperm jokes. I mean this made for video sequels all think they need...sperm jokes. The scene with the penis competition is prety dumb too. What makes it good is that it does have it's smart and funny moments as well.
½ February 14, 2008
well it didnt suck, but it came close a few times, I actually have to say that Beta House which is a sequel of sorts to The Naked Mile, was alot better and funnier. Not to take away from this which it was as equally as funny just didn't like it as much as Beta House. Still good to watch weither your bored, high, or a mixture of both.
December 28, 2007
Same as Band Camp - some funny scenes but not as good as the first two American Pie-movies.
May 18, 2007
Samey but funny.
March 14, 2007
Great! I enjoyed this movie - Not for those who are very immature and young.
½ April 24, 2012
Oh my God! What the hell happened to the 'American Pie' series? It was like watching an erotic movie and it wasn't funny at all.