American Pie 5: The Naked Mile Reviews

January 23, 2007
The latest in the strait-to-video to cash in on a franchise Pie movie is actually not too bad. This movie has some funny moments and is much better than the previous Band Camp. Despite crappy acting, poor production quality, and being inferior to the first three films, this is sure to be a DVD hit that will inspire yet another strait-to-video sequel.
November 14, 2014
Ostensibly this is a dirty, raunchy, sex comedy with plenty of drinking, partying, and nudity but at heart it's a sweet and innocent love story. It involves a member of the Stifler clan who is trying to live up to the standards set by other members of his family that have appeared in other American Pie films and lose his virginity before graduating from high school. His girlfriend isn't ready but she gives him a 'guilt-free pass' to do whatever he wants over a weekend spent at a nearby college. He heads right for the fraternity to prepare for the Naked Mile, a nude sprint through campus to celebrate the end of exams loosely based on an actual tradition practiced at the University of Michigan in the 1990s. (There's also an inter-fraternity football game played in the mud reminiscent of another UM tradition, the Mudbowl.) The movie is full of promiscuous coeds, drinking games, and antagonistic midgets, heavily reliant on the notion of college put forward by Animal House and perpetuated in a long line of similar films determined to show why, with freedom and decadence, these are the best years of your life.
½ April 11, 2008
Best of the spinoffs. Solid plotand a decent amount of laughs....and nudity.
August 10, 2014
A spin=off that feels like a spin-off, it keeps the names but ditches most of the essence. Not a laugh out loud ordeal like the originals, but an entertaining one nevertheless.
July 20, 2014
In my opinion, just mediocre at best. The 2nd film in this straight-to-dvd series is thankfully not as painful as the last one, but it still wasn't good. Most of the humor never hit with me, most of the characters aren't relateable or very likeable because they come off as heavy partiers and excessive partying is not my style or idea of having a good time, and the acting wasn't very good either. The naked mile sequence was a little fun to watch because we rarely see something like that in a film, John White as Erik Stifler was just ok, and the scenes with Eugene Levy were good. For me, those were the only positives with the movie.
July 21, 2012
A definite improvement over Band Camp, Naked Mile does succeed in getting some laughs, but still fails to get any big plot progression going, and its going over the same virgin storyline as American Pie did, but Naked Mile is overall more enjoyable than Band Camp, but these guys have got to pull it together, because these straight to DVD American Pies are pretty bad.
June 13, 2007
Unfortunately there is an American pie 5 and this is just an unfunny knock off of the original
February 5, 2014
more of nude girls and less of any sort of comedy for most part of the movie
½ January 24, 2014
I didn't mind this one.I thought for a pie presents flick. It was the best.
October 25, 2013
Made for the American Teen market this film fails to jump into the European style making this a very weak story visually. Nibbles: Lollipop.
August 30, 2013
We finally meet another Stifler, who acts more like Jim in the original trilogy. And we finally meet... duh... ANOTHER Stifler. Who's more crazy than the original. Since when American Pie franchise is all about Stifler family? I don't get it. And this movie doesn't get what's really funny. So... yeah... not that good.
July 23, 2013
It's humor is bland and story weak. The Naked Mile is another sad attempt at a sub-series in the American Pie franchise. The only thing going for it is the amount of nudity it provides, which still doesn't even grab all the attention. 1/5
½ March 11, 2012
This was definitely the best out of the American Pie Presents. Screw Band Camp.
½ April 18, 2013
This move is fantastic! It doesn't have the cast from the first two American Pie movies, but it has some from Band Camp, this is absolutely awesome film! The word 'FUNNY' is printed around every corner, a 100% must see!
½ April 2, 2013
i mean i don't know nothing about it...dude is damn running it...its funny as hell
March 27, 2013
saw it and it was great
June 5, 2007
More brainless fun...
February 8, 2012
This was actually pretty good and funny.
March 22, 2013
this was sooooo funny
February 27, 2013
Rock: You're still my BITCH, Stifler!