—— The Identical Sep 05

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

American Boy: A Profile of: Steven Prince Reviews

Lucas M

December 31, 2011
An entertaining and exciting documentary of the dangerous pass of Steven Prince, friend of Scorsese, ex-manager of Neil Diamond and ex-addict. American Boy: A Profile of Steven Prince, is a rare piece of art, a cult work, that bring a little know character, but that inspire a lot of others filmmakers with him storys of his shocking life. Fresh.
Pierluigi P

January 29, 2009
A peculiar documentary featuring Steven Prince telling Martin Scorsese his often hilarious experiences, a series of stumbles with drugs and law.
Recollections that include a Marihuana-Gorilla bit, Jack the Cop, a drug bust; the revival of a woman after an overdose, which was later taken by Quentin Tarantino for 'Pulp Fiction'; and another bit that was taken by Richard Linklater for 'Waking Life'
Guaranteed entertainment.
Adam M

July 10, 2007
Scorsese films ex-addict-adventurer Steven Prince telling stories to his friends; Prince gets laughs, and hides how he is shaken up and amazed he survived...for what? for whatever comes next is the best answer he has
February 28, 2014
I am an ex recent long term GIRL FRIEND of Steven W Prince. He is not, was not gay. Him and I both have grown children. He did have a drug problem. That is why he left the film business and started a new life. He is alive and well. He left me for another WOMEN. I repeat, let the record state, Steven Prince avoided the draft by FAKING gay tendencies. I'm sorry he is NOT GAY.
Lucas M