American Gangster (Unrated) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American Gangster (Unrated) Reviews

April 24, 2013
I enjoy the inter workings of a "gangsta" and allows people to know the intelligence behind the criminal. Takes me back to Scarface, and a must have for any real movie collector.
January 2, 2015
Really well made film
November 9, 2014
1 title that's on my list.. got to see and every collector should have
October 16, 2014
Great story that only Denzel could pull off and make it believable.
September 28, 2014
"American Gangster" continúa consolidando a Ridley Scott como alguien realmente importante en el mundo del cine. Dentro de 20 años se seguirá hablando de este clasico del crimen... Esta es una peíicula violenta, electrizante de principio a fin y el vehículo para un magnífico trabajo actoral por parte de Denzel Washington. ¡Imperdible!
September 18, 2013
great movie but it feels a little to long
September 13, 2013
off the charts. smoother than training day
August 9, 2013
Lead actors does the job easy for Ridley Scott.
May 25, 2013
unbelievable performance's by Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe
April 27, 2013
My fuckin Movieeee!!!!
April 24, 2013
April 21, 2013
Great true crime drama. Denzel Washington is fabulous as real life drug kingpin Frank Lucas and Russell Crowe is fantastic as Richie Roberts, the narcotics officer who brings him down and Josh Brolin is great as a slimy, crooked NYPD Officer...Ridley Scott does a great job directing so many different characters set in the 1970's...a great movie.