19% Transcendence Apr 18

—— Unforgettable: Season 3

An American Tail - Fievel Goes West Reviews

Alexander D

July 20, 2011
Bad
cosmo313
cosmo313

June 9, 2006
I haven't seen this isince 1991, and I don't really remember anything about it, but I don't recall it being bored by it, so I guess it's a pretty okay film.
MeetMeinMontauk
MeetMeinMontauk

February 15, 2010
I ADORED this movie as a child. Not sure why, I think I loved the animation. Now I marvel that Jimmy Stewart and John Cleese were voices in here! Things you learn in your later years!
jagfire
jagfire

August 23, 2007
Nah whack
Lafe F

June 23, 2007
Whereas the first American Tale likened Fievel and his family to American Immigrants, this one takes us on a visit to the American Wild West, for some great animal gun-slinging action. Wonderful animation by Don Bluth (Dragon's Lair creator). I don't remember any of the songs within. It's a fun and colorful adventure.
Lewis C

June 21, 2007
I loved this movie when I was little. The best western ever lol.
Rachel F

May 20, 2007
Very cute.
deano
deano

January 23, 2007
The mice have to do what mice have to do and head West. Not even the presence of John Cleese and James Stewart can disguise the fact that this cheese is extremely thinly sliced.
Drew S

January 21, 2007
Awwww. Fievel Goes West! I loved this movie when I was a wee lad.
sanjurosamurai

November 10, 2006
Oh, so cute.
Dann M

February 12, 2014
A pale imitation of the original, An American Tail: Fievel Goes West tries to recapture the magic but it's an obvious knockoff. Once again the Mousekewitz family pulls up stakes in search of the American Dream, this time they head to the Wild West (where they hear tell that mice and cats live together in harmony), but Fievel discovers that it's all an elaborate mousetrap. The absence of Don Bluth's influence is readily apparent by the lack of sincerity to the characters and the cartoonishness of the story. However, the voice talents of John Cleese and James Stewart add some charisma to the film. An American Tail: Fievel Goes West is entertaining, but it doesn't have the charm and sophistication of the original.
Yinalí R

June 11, 2007
I loved Fievel!
Sunil J

August 10, 2007
Better than the first. I used to see it on the Disney channel all the time. Jimmy Stewarts last film role as the sheriff.
mingsysar
mingsysar

August 12, 2006
Inferior to the original, but still a solid film.
jim222001us
jim222001us

August 2, 2007
The first film was better done and a superior film despite critics giving this one better ratings. Don't get me wrong though, this one is still fun and harmless and pretty entertaining. Jimmy Stewart does good voice work as a burnt out sheriff dog as well.
mattsigur1
mattsigur1

July 6, 2008
My favorite as a kid.
Marion R

May 5, 2007
I watched this film more than I did the first. I loved this as a kid, now that I'm older it's still good.
Sarah P

September 29, 2007
A past childhood favorite and a guilty pleasure of today.