13% Transcendence Apr 18

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Amici miei (My Friends) Reviews

Pablo Eterovic
January 20, 2014
Una divertida comedia italiana que no da respiro. 4 amigos del típico pequeño pueblo italiano reviven sus andanzas y payasadas juveniles, integrando nuevos actores a su grupo y manteniendo la vida fresca. Recomendable.
ElCochran90
ElCochran90

October 12, 2011
Pietro Germi's inheritance has arrived, but it was not an easy task to choose a heir, not only because it was necessary to portray Germi's original vision, but also because Italian comedy did not have quite a good reputation internationally, especially with a guy named Lando Buzzanca perverting the genre and accepting any nasty role. Luckily, this lighthearted masterpiece, deeper than what it may seem at first glance, draws its effectiveness from a deep character development and the creativity behind. We are submerged into Tuscany and their respective lives in this colonial place subject to mayhem. With that, psychologically, everything becomes funnier. Comedy in a very pure form. That's the secret, Hollywood; don't you get it?

98/100
September 9, 2012
One of the best comedies ever made! Saw it, Bought it!
August 27, 2012
"No, mi permetta, no io... Scusi, noi siamo in quattro, come se fosse antani anche per lei soltanto in due oppure in quattro anche scribai con cofandina, come antifurto, per esempio."
Stefano L.
October 27, 2011
Burlesca ed esilarante commedia diretta da Monicelli (ma concepita da Pietro Germi), ormai diventata un cult del cinema made in Italy; alcune scene famose del film, come quella della "supercazzola" o delle "zingarate", sono entrate nell'immaginario collettivo italiano, dando origine a nuovi gerghi e modi di dire del linguaggio parlato. Tra gag e bravate il più tosto del quartetto centrale sembra essere il grasso Tognazzi. La mole che costituisce il carisma della pellicola viene avvalorata dall'enfasi e l'esasperazione dei suoi personaggi, spesso vicini a delle caricature, ma caratterizzati in maniera da risultare molto divertenti e indimenticabili, specie nelle parti più comiche. Particolarmente memorabile il finale: buffonesco e commovente allo stesso tempo. I titoli di coda lasciano un filo di malinconia per un tipo di cinema nostrano ormai svanito e soprattutto per un'Italia che non esiste più.
November 27, 2011
Despite the great actors and the series of gags, it's too long and old fashioned.
Rogerio A.
September 11, 2010
Very few people I know, have ever seen this movie, I recommend, this history, is about five old guys that have a typical boring and regular life, and join the group to do the most idiotic and funny things that guaranteed fun, at least for each other
I don't understand why the american cinema hasn't made a remake of this movie, even because some of the jokes are may not so applyable for this era, but thinking of this movie, I assure that should have some series, I would like to see this movie again, it's almost impossible to find, but if you are able to watch it, do so, this is a Italian movie, but the idea of this group is inspiring, oh how I would like to have such friends once I get older, to play the pranks as those old fellas suggest on this movie
It will certainly inspire you too, this movie got all the best @rogerioaugusto
eupnee
May 2, 2009
sweet y_y i really liked the final scene - i felt moved and amused at the same time.
Viriato
November 20, 2008
"Amici miei" it is unforgettable. Intelligent, irreverent, surprising and, especially, very funny.
Old friends who, in spite of men in their fifties and established in the life, are still to play terrible jokes to all the people they meet. Politically incorrect, chauvinistic and without scruples, they do not save anybody. Not even Religion, not even Family and not even ethics.
All the actors have great interpretations but Ugo Tognazzi is fantastic. Probably it is the best Italian comedy that I already seen...
JULIEeTOD
September 5, 2008
Great film! Touching and funny!!
February 12, 2008
per chi vuole conoscere l'invenzione della supercazzola... hi hi