An Accidental Friendship - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

An Accidental Friendship Reviews

April 10, 2010
Nice fairy story. A female police officer and a homeless woman strike up an unlikely friendship and everyone lives happily ever after. Not bad for a TV movie.
June 9, 2009
a beautiful story of friendship and learning to grow within ones self to become a stronger person regardless of your situation
May 24, 2009
I really enjoyed this movie. I haven't seen a movie with this type of story before and it made me think about how much I really have.
½ November 28, 2008
was a very touching movie. Wish there was more people in this world that was willing to help other people out.
April 10, 2010
Very good made for TV movie! Real and moving! :o)
April 2, 2010
very touching movie ... great story
August 29, 2009
Happened to catch this as a Channel 5 movie - fantastic film and a bit of a tear jerker. Based on a true story the characters were portrayed wonderfully. Happy to recommend!
½ June 19, 2009
This is such an inspiring movie. Chandra Wilson's performance is awesome. It reminds you that it is so important to give people less fortunate a hand, and that noone is very far from being in the same situation. Everyone should see this movie.
June 9, 2009
May 24, 2009
March 23, 2009
amazing story. i was so sad when she lost bebe, i wish that she had found her dog.
March 10, 2009
Love Chandra's personality.
January 2, 2009
Grey's Anatomy is such a poor showing of Chandra Wilson's talents... she was amazing.
½ November 28, 2008