Angels Crest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Angels Crest Reviews

April 19, 2011
I just got done watching a movie I've never heard of: [b]Angels Crest[/b].

This is something I picked up at the local Hollywood Video store, just on a whim. It's not a horror movie, but a very satisfying psychological thriller.

To tell you anything about it would be to ruin it for anyone who's going to see it. But I will say that it is an excellent example of what can be done on a small budget. The writing is excellent, the directing and photography are great, and the acting is first rate. Also, the film quality is very good, so it doesn't have the look of many low-budget movies. Oh, and the music is quite good, too.

This was directed by J. Michael Couto, someone I'll be looking for in the future.

***1/2/**** __________________
½ June 7, 2012
Solid, thoughtful drama, wonderfully acted. Well worth seeing.
April 19, 2011
I just got done watching a movie I've never heard of: [b]Angels Crest[/b].

***1/2/**** __________________
October 31, 2007
I really enjoyed this little independent flick, the two leads are played extremely well and the story, although a little barebones, is engaging and 'I wanna know what happens' enough to keep you watching. Definitely check it out if you feel like watching something different.