Angie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Angie Reviews

½ April 19, 2015
Big hearted movie with little payoff.
March 12, 2013
this movie is great is been along time since i have seen it love it
February 21, 2013
Sluggish star vehicle for Geena Davis, who gives it her all here but tries too hard to make a bad movie decent. Notable for an in-shape early James Gandolfini with a full head of hair!
December 8, 2012
Holy Christ, this sucked.
December 7, 2012
May watch...
December 1, 2012
depressive and stupid movie. have no sympathy for Angie. she is totally crude crass and vulgar.
June 16, 2012
this is a good movie
February 5, 2012
Geena Davis did terrific in this movie about an italian-american woman who gets pregnant but doesn't want to get married right away. It's more about her finding herself than just getting married and having a baby. A couple of familiar faces from The Sopranos. Geena really sounds like an italian from NY lol.
February 8, 2011
I like this movie cute and sad....could be a better script and slightly better acting..but its one of those movies you watch when there is nothing on tv and you feel like killing time.
January 16, 2010
Warning!! (CHICK FILK) Geena Davis,Is One of my fave actreses?? She Is MIA Lately ..
And James Gandolfini Looks like a pimp lol He is Great in this I rilly felt sorry for him ..
Geena Davis Play's Angie A Woman Whos Mother ran out on her at a verey young age..Not Knowing Wy? She Is like A Lost Soul In This Movie .. When She finally dose track her mothers path to find answer's She Gets a shock I Dont think she was ready for ..This is a HART WARMER..
September 24, 2009
there was great potential in this story, but fell pretty flat eventually. totally forgettable
½ April 3, 2009
Solidly made, but unremarkable chick flick from director Martha Coolidge. Strong performances from the likes of Geena Davis, James Gandolfini, and Stephen Rea; and there are some original twists in the story - but for the most part, it's predictable and given to melodramatic schmaltz. Really nothing special.
May 2, 2008
Has a ton of good stuff but is really fractured and disjointed. Apparently this was against director Coolidge's wishes, but whatev. Ultimately the film commits the ultimate filmic sin ... it's boring.
½ February 20, 2008
Un "chick-flick" lleno de cliches e irregularidades que se destaca por una solida actuacion por parte de Geena Davis. La sinopsis que se presenta aqui es la biografia de B Angie B y no es de esta cinta.
December 20, 2008
ok the synopsis of the movie on here is totally wrong,..this movie is great
½ November 16, 2008
Not sure what the Flixster plot synopsis is going on about but as I remember it this a very average film about a character trying to better herself
July 22, 2008
The first movie I ever saw with nudity in it. I remember being shocked and I giggled.
July 3, 2008
I love this movie, and Geena Davis
½ June 1, 2008
Didn't really feel this one, didn't believe Geena Davis part ,her acting wasn't that strong in this one...the story was believable, I know some women actually goes through these types of feelings after having a baby but it could have been covered in a better way.
April 30, 2008