Another Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Another Day Reviews

½ May 20, 2009
All the way through this movie, I was thinking I have seen this before, but it was Premonition I had seen before. Similar plot. This one is better. I don't understand how it happens - just like in Premonition, but somehow Shannen Doherty time travels to just before her husband is killed in a fire. Now can she stop him from dieing in the fire?
iLeo
November 9, 2007
An interesting film! A favorite.
½ April 16, 2008
I thought this movie was very interesting. Just think to awaken after a boating accident 2 days before your husband is to die. When you come too he is still alive! Wow, what a movie.
April 9, 2008
I had tried to watch this movie a few times before but never was about to watch it from beginning to end until now... GOOD MOVIE! I loved the lesson she stated she learned at the end of the story too...
½ May 15, 2013
Seen this two times. Love it.
March 28, 2012
beautiful 78 perccent
August 15, 2011
Even though I thought it was a dumb movie I watched cause I was curious how it ended. I wanted to know which man she chose. The ending could have been better.
February 27, 2011
really want this movie
October 16, 2010
I thought it was a good movie. Julian is a great actor.
February 18, 2010
for those who wanted pruexcoul stuff xD
½ November 17, 2008
All the way through this movie i thought i had seen it before and about 5 minutes before the end i realised i had.
August 6, 2009
Not bad, but very obviously a TV movie.
½ May 20, 2009
½ December 23, 2008
Haven't seen the beguinning.
½ September 20, 2008
Kinda like "Premonition," which also starred Julian McMmahon.
July 24, 2008
it was okay, although i only saw the half-ending...
½ July 17, 2008
This was a movie a just sort of stumbled on one day in my dorm. It isn't anything super special, but I did like it and found the mystery and suspense aspect of the film interesting.
October 10, 2007
it was an interesting movie and i enoyed it very much!
May 2, 2008
absolutely loved this movie, keeps you interested all thru.
½ April 16, 2008