Another Earth Quotes
The top Another Earth quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Rhoda Williams: And he knows that this small sound will break him.He'll lose his mind.What's he gonna do?He's up in space,alone, in a space closet.He's got 25 days left to go with this sound.So the cosmonaut decides the only way to save his sanity is to fall in love with this sound.So he closes his eyes and he goes into his imagination,and then he opens them.He doesn't hear ticking any more.He hears music.‐ Submitted by Prattay S (2 years ago)
- Rhoda Williams: I don't want to eat the apple of cynicism.‐ Submitted by Dennis L (4 years ago)
- John Burroughs: What would you say if you met another you?Rhoda Williams: Better luck next time.‐ Submitted by Julio M (4 years ago)
- Rhoda Williams: I don't really want to be around too many people, or do too much talking.‐ Submitted by Chris P (4 years ago)
- Rhoda Williams: Do you remember that essay contest I told you about... travel to Earth 2? I won.‐ Submitted by Chris P (4 years ago)