• R, 1 hr. 48 min.

41% Working the Engels: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Anything Else Reviews

June 9, 2014
Woody Allen... Under rated movie in my opinion and may have went under a lot of peoples radar.
April 12, 2014
kind of annoying to watch...
kenscheck
February 27, 2014
Woody Allen makes yet another relationship comedy, one that has an average script (for Allen), and is lead by an uneven performance from Jason Biggs. I enjoyed Christina Ricci, and I thought the film was at it's best when Allen was on screen...but Biggs would be uncomfortable and awkward one scene, then mildly decent in the next, and then the whole film relies on the narration by Biggs which is stiff and emotionless throughout. I don't know if he was nervous to be working with Allen or what, but his performance is weak. I might've enjoyed this more with another lead actor in the part...as it stands it is an average Woody Allen comedy that lacks the spark of his earlier work.
July 18, 2012
Just love this movie, could re-watch many times more.
May 15, 2013
Woody Allen misfires badly.
September 29, 2012
Funny, smart, crazy and genius. Just like anything else.
November 25, 2013
as usual, WOODY WAS THE BEST PART OF THIS MOVIE. I liked his character's philosophy here. Jason Biggs was a bit of a wimp, and I would have seen through that flighty, self-involved, shallow bitch he was in "love" with immediately. typical woody woman though. why do his characters always fall for the train wrecks?
November 8, 2013
I always enjoy Woody Allen's sense of humor, NY and Billy Holiday.
September 28, 2013
This Woody Allen from year 2003 is a funny comedy filled with silly characters & even sillier situations. Life is a joke for mister Allen & here he shows us how to laugh about it all..... Special mention to the entire cast who's really going for it & having a lot of fun in front of the camera for our greatest pleasure.
December 15, 2008
It's Ok, but not Allen's strongest film.
June 25, 2013
there's always something else to look for life but good and bad not a bad film i found myself thinking of happier times that once was overall i thought the film was really good and quite the story kudos to the cast and director and special thanks to Jason Biggs and Christinia Ricci lovely comedy
April 24, 2013
little bit strange move although having some really nice and deep thoughts in it! there is some little touch of magic in it!
January 26, 2013
that bitch is super annoying!!....and super arousing
January 16, 2013
Ricci is really good in this but theres not much more i can say. For me it wasn't that good a film and not one i would buy.
Kevin L.
January 5, 2013
A contemporary romantic comedy set in New York city about the relationship between an older guy and his younger protege. The older guy guides the younger through a messy and hilarious love story.
January 3, 2013
Easy and enjoyable. Not too much action though.
October 27, 2012
There are catchy scenario spreading here & there throughout the whole film, but not a really good one by adding-up altogether however.
October 24, 2012
The real talent is keeping your eyes open.
July 30, 2008
Woody Allen has become extremely good at producing these Annie Hall-lite efforts which naturally pale in comparison to his best films yet there is nearly always something worthwhile within the package. In this case Allen himself makes the most of his limited screen time, doing what he does best in one of his best comedic parts in recent times while Jason Biggs takes the lead role nicely. Notably he doesn't feel compelled to mimick Allen, perhaps Allen's presence negated the need for imitation, something that Will Ferrell and Kenneth Branagh have both been guilty of in Allen's absence from the screen. Instead Biggs get to do his down to earth, bumblingly likeable sort who is clearly punching above his weight, in this case with Christina Ricci, who by the way is also on endearing form.
August 11, 2012
Certainly not Woody Allen's finest work but not as bad as everyone says it is either.