• R, 1 hr. 41 min.

85% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
76% You're the Worst: Season 1

Apartment 1303 3D Reviews

July 22, 2014
Weak plot. Really bad special effects. Almost funny.
June 13, 2014
This is a horrible movie, bad acting!! The director must have taken the first take of every single shot. Don't waste your time.
Dave J
May 26, 2014
Monday, May 26, 2014

(2013) Apartment 1303
HORROR

A very shallow and bland remake from the Japanese horror film made in 2007 from the story by Kei ishi, starring Julianne Michelle as Janet Slate leasing the perfect apartment only to find out later that it could be haunted. Mischa Barton also stars as Janet's older sister Lara, as she's trying to get along with her alcoholic mother, Maddie (Rebecca De Mornay) who's a rock singer.

Some of the existing problems is almost immediate such as how come if both daughters hated the mother so much, how come they don't live with their fathers or friends? What's preventing Janet from getting her older sister to move in with her if she's so scared being alone in the apartment? What's the deal with the only two ghostly people living in the same floor as Janet? Where are the other renters, and who're the other renters? How come the super suddenly became a creepy person to converse with? Does the little girl, Emily ever exist or is she really a ghost? It is these questions and more which is why this film has got to be one of the worst haunted ghost films ever made.

Bomb
May 23, 2014
Bad bad acting....bad sound effects....I can't believe I even watched this.
May 18, 2014
A completely inept horror film.
May 18, 2014
Hands down some of the worst acting I have ever seen. Really, truly awful. It's a pretty boring story with bad special effects, but Misha Barton's performance is what really sunk this horrible movie.
May 18, 2014
worst movie ever. If I could give it no stars I would.
May 17, 2014
I was actually very angry for having watched this, but then I discovered that it was adapted from yet another Japanese horror film, and then it all started making sense. The plot was either very convoluted or very simple; to be frank, I kinda stopped paying attention. I guess this movie could be considered vaguely creepy if you have an irrational phobia of long hair and acrobats.

I get that I'm just another asshole on the internet, but if I can convince one person not to waste their time like I wish I hadn't, awesome.
April 8, 2014
Herre gud for no sppel, ble rent flau.
March 23, 2014
This is absolutely, by far the very worst movie I have ever seen. I created this account just to review this single terrible piece of cinematic disaster. It is nice to see Mischa working post mental breakdown, but wow that was a stinker.
March 15, 2014
The premise is good as in any Asian horror flick but the acting sucks
March 14, 2014
WORST movie I've ever seen. Horrible acting, dialogue, editing, horrible everything. I can not stress just how bad this movie is!
March 9, 2014
The genre of this film should be changed from a horror to comedy; it was so shit it actually made me laugh throughout. The acting was abysmal from all cast members, to the point where I actually sat cringing, eyes wincing due to the sheer pain of embarrassment of having to watch such a train wreck, and laughing in disbelief that something so crap would be allowed to be made.
March 7, 2014
This movie was horrible. Same horror tactics that every horror movie have been using for the past 10 years.
February 4, 2014
Apartment 1303 sees a young woman move into a tower block in Detroit after sick of living with her alcoholic mother. Soon she realises not is all as it seems in the apartment and she tries to figure out what might have happened. Really poor film with quite poor actors
bill s.
January 18, 2014
Just an unyielding pile of horse$hit.
January 12, 2014
De Mornay actually does a good job as an aging singer who is living off her past success. It doesnt really have much to do with the story, but she brings the role to life. It was an entertaining movie, however, nothing spectacular that stuck out to me. For that I give it a 3 Star.
January 2, 2014
this movie was good for what it was, but it was pretty predictable