Arcade Reviews

ScoopOnline
December 14, 2009
The game wants to play with you. I think the makers of "Stay Alive" got inspired by this Movie just tiny bit different.
FanadFilmsProduction
May 20, 2007
Put my feet to sleep.
February 8, 2010
John De Lancie debuts the ultimate VR experience you never wanted. Peter Billingsley (Ralphie from A Christmas Story) stars as our staunch and gutty hero.
½ July 21, 2015
So so bad! This film has one really good idea, but everything about it's execution fails. Peter Billingsly and Seth Green were particularly awful in this.
½ February 1, 2013
Alex and her friends are invited to test out a brand-new video game, Arcade, which promises that "Reality will never be the same." Unfortunately for them, it's true! Arcade sucks in its players in to the gaming world to compete in a battle of life or death against the sinister force that controls it! While the special effects are severely dated by today's standards, ARCADE creates an incredible virtual world that can easily compete with the level of design found in THE LAWNMOWER MAN or HACKERS from the same era. John de Lancie, Megan Ward, A.J. Langer, and Seth Green all populate the young cast from their pre-television days, working off of a script by BATMAN BEGINS' David Goyer. The third-rate performances and unconvincing plot do not take away from the overall enjoyment of the picture, although it does rely heavily on the audience's willingness to suspend disbelief. ARCADE amounts to nothing more than a light horror version of TRON that is safe enough for an after school special, but if you are a fan of THE LAWNMOWER MAN or the "Bishop of Battle" segment from 1983's NIGHTMARES, be sure to check this one out!

-Carl Manes