Archie's Final Project (2011)
Average Rating: 5.5/10
Reviews Counted: 7
Fresh: 4 | Rotten: 3
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 2
Fresh: 1 | Rotten: 1
Average Rating: 4.1/5
User Ratings: 1,883
Archie Williams (Gabriel Sunday) is a 17-year old media geek who has suddenly found himself the most talked-about kid in school. He has announced that he's going to kill himself - on camera - for a class project. His classmates, parents, Sierra - the most beautiful girl in school (Brooke Nevin), and a "Shady Bunch" of shrinks, doctors, pill-pushers, and counselors descend on Archie. Some are hoping to save him, some want to imitate him, others try to push him over the brink. Archie films every
Sep 23, 2011 Limited
Independent Pictures - Official Site
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
Parts neatly capture teenage angst and parts have a sharp documentary flavor.
Introduces one more gratingly solipsistic, absurdly precocious movie adolescent to test our boundaries for empathy.
After the two leads begin to do the dance of death around their real problems, the film slows down and takes the time to attack the issues at hand from multiple angles.
The premise sounds promising to be sure. But the execution (no pun intended) is excruciating. My issues with this film were so numerous that it's difficult to know where to begin.
Audience Reviews for Archie's Final Project
There are no featured audience reviews yet. Click the link below to see what others say about Archie's Final Project!
- Archie Williams: Don't judge me, because it's jugement that defeats us all.
- Sierra: Whats your worst memory?
- Archie Williams: I guess it's that I have no memories. No wins, loses, or big tragedies. I'm just kind of here.
- Sierra: So your going to kill yourself because life's too easy?
- Archie Williams: There's just so much of everything, so nothing has any meaning. So what's the point?
- Archie Williams: Hell hath no fury like a horny teen with no outlet.
- Archie Williams: I was programed to behave the American dream.
- Archie Williams: I grew up with everything that a kid could possibly want.
Discuss Archie's Final Project on our Movie forum!