The Aristocats Quotes
The top The Aristocats quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Toulouse: I told you it was Edgar!Berlioz: Oh shut up, Toulous.
- Berlioz: Thank you, Ms. Frou Frou, for letting me ride on your back.Frou Frou: You're quite welcome, young man.
- Madame Adelaide Bonfamille: [Toulouse crawls all over Edgar] Careful, Toulouse! Ha ha! You're making it very difficult for Edgar.
- Edgar: Each cat will live about twelve years, I can't wait for that! And each cat has nine lives! That's... four times twelve... multiplied by nine times... no, it's less than that. Anyway!
- Lafayette: Let's go get 'em!Napoleon: I'm the leader! I'll decide when we go! Here we go. CHARGE!
- Madame Adelaide Bonfamille: I want my beloved cats to be looked after. Certainly, no one could do this better than my faithful servant, Edgar.Georges Hautecourt: [Edger listens on his earpiece] Edger? My lady, you mean to say you're leaving your vast fourtune to Edgar? Everything you possess? Your stocks and bonds? This mansion? Your lovely statues? Jewels? [Edgar smiles with delight]Madame Adelaide Bonfamille: Oh, no, no, Georges, to my cats.Georges Hautecourt: To your cats?!Edgar: [sorrow fills his face] CATS?Madame Adelaide Bonfamille: Yes, Georges. I simply wish that my cats inherit first. Then, at the end of their lifespan, my entire estate will revert to Edgar.Edgar: Cats inherit first? But I come before the cats! Why, it's not fair! [bumps his head on the earpiece] Oof!
- Marie: Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!‐ Submitted by Danny S (4 years ago)
- Thomas O'Malley: It's not exactly the Ritz, but it's peaceful and quiet.‐ Submitted by Diego T (4 years ago)
- Thomas O'Malley: Humans don't really worry too much about their pets.
- Thomas O'Malley: Boy! Your eyes *are* like sapphires.
- Thomas O'Malley: Aloha, auf Wiedersehen, bon soir, sayonara, and all those good bye things, baby.