Sam Raimi Wants to Drag Me to Hell

Summary

Over the past few months, we've talked a lot about Sam Raimi's busy schedule as a producer, but his directorial follow-up to Spider-Man 3 has remained a mystery -- until now, that is. Back to Article

Comments

wacko3205

Michael J. Waters

People kill me with all the Sam Raimi hate. Raimi's got a hell of a lot going for him as a director & has proven in the past to be able to handle a large cast & crew.

The Quick & the Dead is a good example as any...that & A Simple Plan.

Fantastic movies.

Dec 21 - 06:00 AM

wacko3205

Michael J. Waters

The Quick & the Dead is a good example as any...that & A Simple Plan.

Fantastic movies.

Dec 21 - 06:01 AM

wacko3205

Michael J. Waters

The Quick & the Dead is a good example as any...that & A Simple Plan.

Fantastic movies.

Dec 21 - 06:02 AM

wacko3205

Michael J. Waters

Sorry about that triple post bit there people...got locked up here.

Whoops!

That being said...I'm a huge fan of Ash...& right now...I say that it's waaaaaay to late for Bruce to reprise the role.

I'd love to see a remake...don't right...I mean really RIGHT! I even liked the idea of Sean "Stiffler" William Scott playing Ash. He's got the nuttiness & zaniness of the 2nd film down cold. Watch a movie called the Rundown with the him & the Rock in it. There's some pretty funny stuff going on in there...the movie's weak...but humerous.

He did a bang up job in Southland Tales.

Just do the remake & let Ash be reborn.

Dec 21 - 06:10 AM

bkfxr9

Ryan Johnson

DARKMAN IS RAIMI'S FINEST

Dec 21 - 09:48 AM

cuteview

Gabriel Antillon

After the God-awful trainwreck that was Spider-man 3...this guy needs to come back to his roots...his hoping he stays true to his past...and deliver us a movie worth my 10 bucks!

Jan 28 - 07:50 PM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 350 Comic-Con Costumes!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit

See the final movie's trailer

Weekly Ketchup
Weekly Ketchup

Read the Comic-Con revelations

Photo gallery of great movie spaceships