28% The Other Woman Apr 25

—— The Soul Man: Season 3
—— Suburgatory: Season 3

Arn - Riket vid vägens slut (Arn: The Kingdom at Road's End) Reviews

March 18, 2014
Worst movie I've ever seen. It couldn't shit on the book more even if it tried. It's a masterpiece in shitting and shaming books. It represents everything that is wrong with book based movies.
flbeachboy
August 25, 2013
Not bad, had a good plot to it.
December 3, 2012
Awesome production, great plot, screenplay and the score was awesome.
September 5, 2012
Ligeramente mejor que la anterior. Acá los personajes muestran sus lados más oscuros. Es interesante el hecho de que esta película narra el retorno del héroe. Cierta similutud con el retorno de Odiseo puede encontrarse acá.

Arn sigue siendo el mismo: un personaje más bien unidimensional, bien interpretado, pero no muy interesante.
August 13, 2012
Not as bad as I thought it would be but still it feels like it leaves out part of the story etc.
April 2, 2012
no new tale 2 tell here but still watchable
December 26, 2008
OK movie, but it could have been so much better. The novels are so much better than the movies. If you've read the books, you'll be disappointed with the movies. If you haven't read the books, the movies will be OK. And why am I repeating myself?
November 17, 2011
I like the two Arn movies as a whole, but I think the first movie is more intresting. The music and surroundings are still very impressing, but the acting and the story fall some levels in this second movie which make this less intresting. It brings nothing new and the dialogues feels more slow. Still, the two Arn movies are one of the best swedish creations ever!
nigelmoors
November 11, 2010
Everything that was good about the first film goes for this one too. You have to see this one to tie up the whole stroy if you invested the time and emotion in the first film.
August 28, 2010
I despise bad movies based on great books, and this is one of them. I was actually a bit ashamed on behalf of the poor actors who had to act their way through this mess of a movie.
Faroeislander
July 23, 2010
The sequel to Tempelriddaran Arn. Not quite as good as the first one, but definitely worth seing.
February 14, 2010
Slightly better than the previous movie
The romantic part of the story is still very dull
Nice computer animations of the castle of Visingsö
August 21, 2009
I think this is a little bit better than the first one. One of the best Swedish action movie I have seen.
June 16, 2009
Recommended. Since it seems to be a series, and a swedish one on top of that, I guess I'll give it a shot.
kattiz54
March 18, 2009
honestly don't know what to say about it except... very ncie =)
April 13, 2009
Although seeing medieval Scandinavia is pretty fun, the movie quickly evolves into an ersatz of Kingdom of Heaven.
EddieGunner
February 16, 2009
to me way better then first part, comparing with this part one is little bit boring, this one is more active i would say...more battles and more work in movie

too bad Arn died at end, but piece was kept by hes sons
FireAndLightning
March 14, 2009
The second movie in a serie. Here we finally got an end to the movie of Arn. Enjoyable this too.
February 15, 2009
second movie in the series, arn, made from the books by a swedish writer about swedish history, if you like history and don't mind another language then hey give the first one a goo first, bravery and love is shown in this movie
Gronqvist
February 7, 2009
One of the two best Swedish movies ever made!