Arthur and the Invisibles 2: Arthur and the Revenge of Maltazard Reviews

April 13, 2014
Excellent Work.................................
Excellent Adventure + Animation + Family Movie.......................
½ August 20, 2013
Es exactamente lo mismo que su antecesora, sólo que muuuucho peor.
½ June 2, 2013
wow just wow that's how bad this movie is
April 21, 2013
I love this movie helped me about life and magic in other world I love Arthur he is my new son
January 10, 2013
Loved it, just as much as the first one! Can't wait for the following one to be released!!!
September 6, 2012
i love Freddie Highmore from August Rush and The Spiderwick Chronicles. So, i need to see it!
July 17, 2012
Nothing happens in this film. It's all filler. Basically, the entire film constitutes the first act of any normal film. There is no plot, just a bunch of events leading up to a set up for the third film. Such a strange way of doing things. The voice acting ain't great, either.
May 30, 2012
BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 15, 2012
the sequal is almost always worst than the original movie, but never ever have i seen this lousy second part!
½ December 29, 2011
Its an OK sequel it just didn't thrill me like the first movie did
PantaOz
December 1, 2011
I am not sure what is the age of the viewers this French/American film was made for... it seemed very suitable for paedophiles... If I was the producer and the director Luc Besson I'd be very embarrassed to mention that I was involved in this animated feature film. I haven't seen the first movie, Arthur and the Invisibles, and after watching this one I am not interested in the first one altogether.

To me, this movie was just a part of the European propaganda to indoctrinate the youth which will be in few years ready to start paying the carbon tax introduced for "saving the planet" (read: fat back sides of the politicians and their expensive escorts). Don't waste a breath on this one!
½ May 15, 2010
Once again, a sequel mars the name of a decent film.
3niR
December 22, 2010
This movie was 2hrs long with nothing inside. You'll feel like it's empty. What did they tried to make out of it? Total waste of time (except the part where Arthur had to go back in other way, that looked pretty painful).
June 30, 2011
(** 1/2): Thumbs Down
½ October 22, 2009
It was an ok sequel. It seemed to not have a storyline to it. Also Maltazard did not come into the movie until around one hour and 15 minutes. Hoping that the third one will be better.
½ June 21, 2011
A violation of the movie itself.
May 21, 2011
what a weeeird sequel!!..the entire 2hr movie has no plot, and finally at the end when it kicks in, the movie just ends and cuts to black. i guess i cant judge til i see the third part.. but definatly not as good as the original.
½ May 21, 2011
whata weeeeirrrd sequel! the movie just ends abruptly right when the plot kicks in... i guess i cant judge until i see the 3rd part, but definatly not as good as the first film.
½ February 5, 2010
i could not hate with movie more
½ March 1, 2011
this is not a kids film and as a result it missing with me. the original was far better and enjoyable. this film was jsut a disaster. there wasn't even anything to laugh at which you want from a film likes this. poor showing.