Ashura-j no hitomi Reviews

April 22, 2012
Some cheesy graphics, but overall a good movie. Some of the images are beautiful, and it doesn't hurt to have a handsome lead actor, either ;)
March 25, 2012
Izumo... Your blood was... delicious...
February 1, 2012
You know, at first the action was kinda lame but then as it kept going it was pretty damn good. I enjoyed this alot, and the comedy I got about half way in. Decent watch.
November 14, 2010
I really enjoyed this movie. Nice action scenes, magical powers, It slows down but the story is nice, if your into subtitles. Im a big fan of japanese films
August 6, 2010
Very good movie...Love it!
½ March 7, 2010
KABUKI ACTOR YOKO KANNO OST HOTNESSSSS OH MY GOD
December 20, 2009
An OKish movie based on a 16th century play. The acting isn't particularly good and the special effects is quite bad at times but saying that the setting and the costumes is great. A couple of nice swordfights too. Average.
½ November 21, 2006
The action scenes are rather manga-styled (in fact I suppose you could extend that to the entire film) and I found them visually interesting. The ending made me cry.
½ February 11, 2009
Interesting story but probably not the best execution.
April 18, 2007
Great adaptation of a Kabuki play set in a nice little fantasy world. Some people don't get the Kabuki stuff, but I think this is a good introduction to it.
December 24, 2007
The CG and plot was weak, but I was entertained enough. The comedy and acting ain't bad either. I'd recommend this movie if you're bored and want something fun to watch to kill time.
½ November 8, 2007
No, not very good :) It's amazing what crap they put out there for suckers like me to rent...
½ October 29, 2007
Hmmm... lame and boring. Need a better directing.
October 28, 2007
WELL GUY THE FUNNY !!
August 22, 2007
It's alright... but no Azumi or even Shinobi
August 9, 2007
Good film if u like bout demons. but I jus felt that they could have done bit more to it!
June 21, 2007
samurai swords...demon slayers...my kind of movie!!!! watch it....
June 19, 2007
May 29, 2007
I become the fans of somegoro since i saw this movie
½ May 27, 2007
again swet romance film with good fighting scenes- oh and theres a guy with a sonic hairdo-which is always good