Assassin's Creed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Assassin's Creed Reviews

May 22, 2013
Well Warcraft seems to be getting panned. This better be freaking good.
May 29, 2016
Been a fan of the game for a long time can't wait to see how the story compares to the game . So I give it 5 stars hoping it will be as great as the game .
May 27, 2016
First it is a game, then it is a movie. This will be like the Angry Birds Movie.
July 26, 2015
Let's just hope this is actually a good video game movie, if not then we don't know what will
May 26, 2016
So excited to see this movie i loved playing the video game series
May 24, 2016
Insert joke about Ubisoft here.
July 1, 2015
Looks very beautiful, while also being faithful to the canon of the series despite introducing a new location.
May 22, 2016
I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that this movie is going to bomb as with most movies based on video games.
May 16, 2016
I have play the game and very good and look forward to the film come out soon
May 14, 2016
Very good, i think this is the best game-movie
January 10, 2015
After seeing the trailers, I got to say this movie has a lot of potential. The trailer looks like the actual game. Michael Fassbender looks great as the assassin, the stunts are breathtaking, and the visual effects looks spectacular. This could be the first video game movie THAT IS ACTUALLY GOOD!! If this and Warcraft fail. Stop Trying Hollywood.. Please stop trying.
May 14, 2016
what an epic movie wow!

well done, rotten tomatoes, you morons. letting people publish reviews before the film is released

xddddddddddd randeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem
May 13, 2016
Sadly like most video game movies, this movie may end in failure.
May 13, 2016
This might be the best video game to turn into a movie ever made if it ends up being awsome!
May 12, 2016
No just no I hate Assassin's Creed I'm not looking forward to this
May 11, 2016
This looks pretty cool.
February 26, 2016
Please don't be like other video game movies.

Please don't be like other video game movies.

Please don't be like other video game movies!
September 13, 2015
good movie with great cgi and action definitely a must see.
May 2, 2015
Why did they change his name to Callum??? What happened to Desmond???
September 3, 2015
I'm hoping that this movie is epic and has bits related to the games