Avatar 3 Reviews

February 3, 2014
Could be good, but I I'll wait until after the second movie thank you very much.
November 29, 2013
I seriously don't get the purpose of this.
June 15, 2013
oh my god avatar was my favorite movie, the sequel will be awesome, and the third one will blow other movies away!!!
May 19, 2013
ok. i guess im excited to see this, but after 2 movies it might not be as entertaining. Avatar is my favorite movie, so ill see if they can pull it off.
January 27, 2013
well, i am so excited to see the 3rd avatar, but i know after 2 movies, the 3rd will be not as entertaining! im still going to c it to see if they can pull it off
November 9, 2012
Make sure both 2 and 3 are 4 hrs. and in smell-o-vision and on omnimax
October 5, 2012
No no no no no no no NOOOOOOOO
August 1, 2012
I am fine with it becoming a trilogy. But dont release it the same the second one is coming out!
April 17, 2012
hellz ya me also gonna see this one to!
March 26, 2012
As if the "Pocahonta but with Aliens" trilogy hadn't been damned from the start, the whole thing went to hell in a hand-basket at the first musical. I turned it off, lit my fireplace, and burned the god-forsaken disc. I could have sworn, as the circlular form warped and melted away, I heard the souls of the condemned screaming for mercy. That movie... that franchise... is evil.
December 11, 2011
James who said the third is always the worst that ain't always true just look at lord of the rings. It's the best of the series and the best of 2003.
August 31, 2011
The third movie is always the worst but we will see if its any good right?
August 21, 2011
realeased one year after the second one hmmmmmm....
July 31, 2011
A third sequel would make me cry in rage. Take a look at the Shrek series, both films were good and they were rated poorly at number three.
June 11, 2011
AGAIN?! The first movie had worn-out the Pocahontas stuff, the second one probably would rip off both Pixar and Ted Turner, and this one...I will not be impressed.
April 2, 2011
What happen to Avatar 2?
February 26, 2011
Ladies, let's focus on the "near" future, let alone an Avatar 2.
February 17, 2011
Wtf I guarantee this movie will not survive Avatar 2.
December 27, 2010
blown away by the first one, waiting impatiently to see the second one, i really cant wait to see the third one!