66% The Equalizer Sep 26

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Babylon 5: Thirdspace Reviews

vitchard
July 11, 2008
This was better than many of the other movies made for the series. It did fall short on explaining some of the characters' actions that seemed a bit "off".
February 28, 2007
Another great "Babylon 5" TV movie. Thirdspace takes place in 2261 after the Shadow War, an artifact created by the Vorlons is discovered in hyperspace and is the gateway to Thirdspace. I am so pleased with this story, thank you lord for this TV movie.
snowstalker1
November 26, 2006
It isn't my favorite of the Babylon 5 movies...but it isn't too bad either. Like all of the movies, you REALLY need to have seen the series first, or it's going to be a BIT confusing.
Abominable Cinema
May 15, 2011
The basic story of "Thirdspace" is rather straight and simple, it could have been told in the time span of a regular B5 episode without being hasty. So, what makes "Thirdspace" interesting to watch, if you like this kind of sci-fi movie, more than the story or the not-too-overwhelming quality of acting, is its strong symphonic side - the synthesis of (CGI) images and Franke's score into a "space symphony" sometimes even resembling "Star Trek: The Motion Picture". It's not as elegant, though. "Thirdspace" is faster and somehow rougher, there is less sheer grandeur (well, it's a TV movie), but still... one can enjoy much of it indeed, literally, as a moving picture with music. What I also would like to mention, though, is Patricia Tallman's performance - distinctly more inspired and refined than what we saw in the preceding B5 episodes.