Back to the Future - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Back to the Future Reviews

Page 3 of 2040
December 1, 2015
As the years pass, Back to the Future becomes more and more poignant. What's also remarkable is how small a palette Zemeckis was working with: for a blockbuster there are few special FX and a lot relies on a witty and ultra-clever script and a brace of good performances, not least Fox, Lloyd and the unimprovable Glover. Only the old-age make-up sucks.
November 21, 2015
"Back to the Future" is one of my favorite movies, and it really is a whole lot of fun to watch. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd are great together as they played each other off. Alan Silvestri's music is very unforgettable, while Robert Zemeckis' direction is outstanding. I can't say too much about this movie, but I know that everyone knows why this movie is a classic. This movie is no exception for being one of the best or the best movie about time travel. Check it out!
½ November 17, 2015
"Back To The Future" is an entertaining Action/Sci-Fi/Comedy movie. "Back To The Future" has great acting mostly from "Michael J. Fox" and "Christopher Lloyd". "Back To The Future" has an amazing plot and script. Every minute of "Back To The Future" is exciting, not one scene is dull or boring. "Back To The Future" has pretty good music to go with the scenes. I would recommend you watch "Back To The Future" if you like funny Action/Sci-Fi's. And I give it a 9/10.
½ August 18, 2007
A great bit of 80's nostalgia and 50's for that matter focusing on a what if scenario, what if you had the opportunity to go back in time and meet your parents what would that be like? Add to the proceedings an iconic theme song, more of time travel transportation in the Delorean, and countless bits of period accuracy in the 50's themselves putting in Marty McFly as a fish out of water accidently getting in the way of his parents falling in love, creates for a relatable story that holds your attention throughout, provides some great laughs and lots of classic moments that helped launch this classic series. Very solid film and I consider it to be one of the best of the decade for sure.
November 13, 2015
Might be a perfect movie. Can jump in anytime its on tv. Easily the best time travel movie made.
November 12, 2015
Is one of the most iconic movie of all time
½ November 9, 2015
Amid the recent craze over 2015 being the year depicted in 'Back to the Future: Part 2', I went back to the past to watch 'Back to the Future' with the possibility of watching the sequels back to back before I went back to work. What I found is an simple family-friendly adventure with solid humour and entertaining lead characters in the form of Marty McFly and oddball Dr.Brown, all of which makes up for its conceivably cheesy elements and lack of thrills.
November 9, 2015
Definitely my favourite movie of all time and the sequels were really impressive. The storyline, acting and effects were brilliant especially as it was made in the 1980s before the advances in technology allowing for more special effects in todays movies. I have seen this movie a lot of times and I never get fed up with it and definitely one of the best movies of all time.
½ November 8, 2015
Surprisingly Well Made with a Great Story ! Adventure at its Best ! One of the Best Sci-Fi Movies ever made !
November 7, 2015
A film you need to watch at least once in your life, such a timeless movie. Driven with an interesting plot, clever characters, and quotable dialogues. Shame that the next 2 movies was not as strong as this one.
June 7, 2014
Brilliant, accessible and ridiculously fun, Back to the Future is one of the best films of the 80s thanks to its superstar performance from Michael J. Fox and one of the greatest screenplays of all time.
½ November 4, 2015
probably the best time travel movie ever
½ November 1, 2015
Great Scott! this is one of the funnest movies in history, woah that's heavy. 4.6/5
November 1, 2015
As close to a perfect movie as it gets.
October 30, 2015
Incredibly entertaining with a great story, humour, wonderful acting and some really memorable scenes. It's an 80s time capsule to be sure but it's also timeless cinema.
February 21, 2010
Timelessly entertaining with an endless sense of energy, Back to the Future deserves its reputation as one of the most iconic movies of the 80s.
½ February 16, 2013
Hilariously crafty writing, a brisk pace, and an all-time adventure; 'Back to the Future' is one of the few true classics.
October 28, 2015
Undoubtedly a modern classic with many outstanding ingredients.
October 27, 2015
My favorite film of all time.
October 26, 2015
so entertaining and so good !
30 years from then