Back to the Future Part II Reviews

July 2, 2015
Only a little less better than the first, this is one of the best sequels I've seen. No matter what people say about it, it's entertaining as hell. The CGI is pretty impressive for 1989, and although it doesn't hold up as much as the first, it's pretty damn entertaining.
November 5, 2013
Is it as good as the first film? No, but I still think it's a very good movie. The absence of Crispin Glover is very glaring, and I wish he came back so we could of seen more of George, but Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd help save this movie.
June 25, 2015
i like this movie alot and i think its the most important movie in the trilogy since its a pivotal connection between the other 2 films in the trilogy and also explains them. in the second half, the movie adds another layer/point of view to the main event of the first film (the school party) , a point of view which sees the clone characters of marty and doc from the first film embedded in the events and centers on their characters that came from the future- this opens a fascinating "what if" theoretical questions about what can actually happen if marty sees his other self resulting in time paradox(what if his other self from the first movie will miss the lightening at the clock tower and wont return to the future therefore he wont return to the past where he is now in this movie or if marty disrupts old beef from returning back to 2015 therefore not returning the delorian to 2015 and marty and dock will be stuck there)-there are alot of time paradoxes that could happen in this film and this what makes it so complex and briliant above the other 2 movies which their structures repeat themselves (marty wake up and discovers his mother or his great mother are from another time etc.)-also this movie emphasize that stormy night in 12 november 1955 as an intersection between the first and the third movies, the lightning sends marty from the first movie back to 1985, and another lightning sends doc to 1885 to start the third movie, and the marty and doc from the current movie come to this date to recover the normal timeline of the future.
June 14, 2015
A solid and entertaining sequel to the original classic, Back to the Future Part II is an often exciting film that handles the time traveling aspect very well. With many more layers in the ripple of time this time, the film is always entertaining and offers many thrills.
½ June 6, 2015
With terrific first act, amazing world-building, a lot of detail and heart, great imagination and solid performances, Back to the Future Part II also has way too much action which can get pretty annoying at times, too convoluted story, too frenetic tone and a bloated running time. It is way inferior to the original, but as a sequel, it is quite solid after all and offering a lot of spirited and light-hearted fun.
June 2, 2015
Still fun, though not as re-watchable as the first.
½ March 12, 2012
An under-rated sequel with plenty of imagination and excitement. The film also offers one of the most fun visions of the future.
May 13, 2015
94% on my Tomatometer.
½ January 28, 2015
Good sequel, but has its flaws and comparing to the first movie its just not that fun.
½ April 16, 2015
I thought it would be almost exactly like the first, and thank the heavens it wasn't. Though a sequel to an already creative and inventive film, it managed to offer new stuff. Kudos.
May 2, 2015
Tão divertido e criativo quanto o primeiro.
April 20, 2015
While I personally think this is the weakest of the trilogy, Back to the Future Part II is still a fun, inventive, wonderful film that is still straight up entertaining.
March 25, 2015
Fox makes this whole jumbled mess somewhat passable.
½ March 15, 2015
In my opinion the best of the 3 and tons of fun to watch in 2015 (the year the travel to in the future).
March 13, 2015
not as good as the first but still classic
½ February 18, 2013
While not as fresh as the one that came before it, "Part II" offers up some inventive ideas on the time-travel dilemma that Doc & Marty face. (4.5/5 is pretty darn good if you ask me).
February 26, 2015
after the first movie I said to myself that was amazing and it is its my favorite movie of all time and if you remember at the end of the first there about to go into the future but, it ends I was so excited to see the future so i went straight o the next one 'back to the future part 2' and I think its a good film pretty under whelming after seeing the first one and the end after it was so excited to see the next one but, I think its an ok film but, if you want to see the next in the series you should check it out. (and before i sign off i want to say its 2015 just like in the movie and we have nothing like it said we don't have flying cars we don't have hover boards or anything else in the movie i bet kids who grew up with this movie were pretty mad when they finally got there).
February 26, 2015
This film is as great as the first and has a most complexe scenario than the first. But the best of the trilogy is the third
½ February 22, 2015
For me its pretty close to the originals level. it does lack a bit of narrative compared to the original and the time travel is not as well done.
February 21, 2015
I think this movie is the best in the trilogy cause almost everything made sense. It is also very fun and cool