• PG, 1 hr. 32 min.

iLeo

December 25, 2007
Great!
June 26, 2007
this one is the third sequel to "the bad news bears" return to series again. tony curtis join the sequel as the 'new' coach with the team bears. well, i do like this film of the series and what the hell? there no baseball game and practice rest of the movie but it only 3 baseball game scene. great wrestling ring with the coach and the bears team scene is funniest and hilarious.
jam233
December 12, 2009
A totally unnecessary sequel to an already unnecessary sequel. There isn't as much ball playing in this one, instead it focuses more on their personal antics and dramas. A waste.
nativesunljt
February 14, 2008
Liked this film but Tony Curtis is more than a little annoying in this film. The storyline could have been so much better. Watchable.
MovieGuruDude72
July 5, 2007
The first Bad News Bears was classic. The second? Not so much. This one? Horrendous. It didn't even have Tanner in it.
May 5, 2014
This is one "Bad News Bears" movie too many. They started losing some of their kids this time ... Tanner is conspicuously missing ... and added an even younger kid, probably because kids age fast, and two years after the first film, these Bears are looking old. Tony Curtis steps into the adult role, and he's really coasting here. Sadly, Tomisaburô Wakayama from the "Lone Wolf and Cub" series shows up too. Jackie Earle Haley is still hanging on to the series, and he even gets to romance a stereotypically Japanese chick, but none of it matters. I doubt you'll remember much about it 10 minutes after watching it.
Christopher S.
November 19, 2013
Easily the worst movie of the franchise. Only worth seeing if your a fan of the franchise and even then.... Last chance to see the original Kelly Leak makes it worth your time. One of my favorite movie characters of all time.
Bernice B.
January 26, 2010
The worst of the Bears movies .... not even Kelly Leak was cool!!
Paul P.
April 15, 2009
Obviously this is the worst of the 3 Bears movies but I'll tell you this one beats the 2005 remake with no talent Billy Bob Thornton. That one was horrible
wizart49
March 22, 2008
this one was so bad ,they should have never made it.
jennifer's picks & pa
April 22, 2006
[size=2]I'm beginning the rather lengthy task of entering into the database every film I have seen, at least those I have a decent memory of. Some may have the briefest of reviews while many will just have a number. Those films that I consider personal favorites and/or those that have some historical signficance I will add later when I have time for more lengthy reviews.

[b]The Bad News Bears [/b]Director: Michael Ritchie. Stars Walter Matthau, Tatum O'Neal, Jackie Earle Haley, and Vic Morrow. Slight, but charming comedy about a little league baseball team mainly due to Matthau and O'Neal.

[b]The Bad News Bears In Breaking Training. [/b]Director: Michael Pressman. Stars William Devane, Jackie Earle Haley, and Jimmy Baio. Without Matthau or O'Neal this sequel was doomed from the very start.

[b]The Bad News Bears Go To Japan. [/b]Director: John Berry. Stars Jackie Earle Haley and Tony Curtis. The franchise goes to Japan. The movie just stinks.
[/size]