Bad Education: The 15 Worst Teachers Ever

Summary

Today's lesson plan: arithmetic, world history, penmanship. And then for P.E., it's a freeplay choice between ritualistic humiliation, Russian roulette, or being possessed by a parasitic alien.

Yes, school isn't always fun and games. And sometimes, it's the teachers who actively make it a living hell. Here then are the 15 worst teachers ever captured on film, the kind who won't be showing up on any superintendent's honor roll. Back to Article

Comments

King  S.

King Simba

Yeah at least Snape actually knew his subject and students learned something from him, unlike Umbridge. Plus, as bad as Snape was, he never made students write lines using their own blood.

Also, I don't think Mr. Kimble was a bad teacher, except for maybe his first couple of days of teaching. His methods were actually pretty effective even if they were unusual.

Jun 7 - 03:56 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

Loser was a really underrated movie in my opinion.

Jun 7 - 06:10 AM

King  S.

King Simba

My school is a model of discipline; use the rod beat the child that's my motto.

They're all mistakes; children, filthy nasty little things glad I never was one.

I agree, they don't get much worse than Trunchbull.

Jun 7 - 04:02 AM

sharetips786

share tips

For Ferris Bueller, I would've chosen Mr. Rooney over Ben Stein's econ teacher.

As for bad principals, you can't have Mr. Vernon without including Mr. Strickland from Back To The Future. he is great. Sure shot Tips || intraday stock option tips

Jun 7 - 05:31 AM

CFM

'schak Attack

Methinks Mr. Rooney was a principal, not a teacher, and Mr. Vernon was a teacher, not a principal. Technically speaking.

Jun 7 - 08:57 AM

sharetips786

share tips

For Ferris Bueller, I would've chosen Mr. Rooney over Ben Stein's econ teacher.

As for bad principals, you can't have Mr. Vernon without including Mr. Strickland from Back To The Future. he is great. [URL=http://sonictrades.com/sureshot-intraday-stock-tips/]Sure shot Tips[/URL] || [URL=http://sonictrades.com/options-call-put-tips/]intraday stock option tips[/URL]

Jun 7 - 05:32 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

No, I'm a 70s kid. Regarding the disproportionate number of posts on superhero news compared to other news, I think it's just that type of movie has more ardent fans.

Jun 7 - 06:09 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

Loser was a really underrated movie in my opinion.

Jun 7 - 06:10 AM

xactlyme

andrea platt

When I think bad teachers I think of Election but not McAllister.
I'm pretty sure bedding a 16 year old student is worse than plotting her downfall; at least in this context. Tracy was awful!!!
Lets face it. Every film about school has that requisite 'bad' teacher, be it gross apathy or running a chop shop in the school's basement.

Jun 7 - 07:26 AM

Bigbrother

Big Brother

Bruce Greenwoods character from Disturbing Behavior. He put behavior modification chips in the kids brains to make them violent whenever they had sex thoughts.

Jun 7 - 07:53 AM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

gotch-ya

Jun 7 - 08:16 AM

CFM

'schak Attack

Jun 7 - 08:51 AM

Brad H.

Brad Hadfield

Vernon was the principal, he made that clear when he was talking to the janitor. Otherwise, I would've had the same thought as you.

Strange that the principal would watch over Saturday detention, but whatever.

Jun 7 - 10:44 AM

CFM

'schak Attack

My bad then. It's been awhile.

Jun 7 - 11:36 AM

CFM

'schak Attack

Mr. Hand is the biggest list omission is the history of lists.

Jun 7 - 08:52 AM

CFM

'schak Attack

Ah yes, now he's a good one.

Jun 7 - 08:52 AM

Matanuki

Matanuki .

Mr. Garfield has got to be the worst.

Jun 9 - 12:23 PM

CFM

'schak Attack

I've heard of both, although I'm almost 40.

Jun 7 - 08:54 AM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

Watch them both tonight . . .they are still AWESOME!!!! (rent them, build the nation's economy . . . I heard on National Public Radio [NPR dot org] this morning that Russia is already enslaved to China. China has ALL THE MONEY in the world now and CHINA is slowly taking-over other countries' economies. So it is important to keep America's economy alive.)

Jun 7 - 10:13 AM

CFM

'schak Attack

Not tonight, I got ball games on Tuesday. In fact, not ever probably, as I'm always behind on my Movie List, and have better choices to attend to first. ...But I have heard of them.

Jun 7 - 11:38 AM

CFM

'schak Attack

Jun 7 - 08:57 AM

Cosplay Gallery
Cosplay Gallery

See over 250 Comic-Con Costumes!

Critics Consensus