—— The Identical Sep 05

—— Unforgettable: Season 2

Badmaash Company Reviews

tennisp21
October 8, 2011
I thought I was watching an older movie, until I realized that the setting was in the 90s. Anyway, I enjoyed the movie, however unbelievable the methods these young people used to get filthy rich.
Ganesh S.
October 27, 2012
Although the movie is okay,what I only liked about the movie is Anushka Sharma,who looks amazing!
Michael H.
December 8, 2011
Much of the story is trite and cliched but doggone if the pretty (and good) actors and the verve and style of the film don't just make me not care about that. I enjoyed it.
Varun G.
October 16, 2010
Its a one time watch.. In the end I was not fully contended... a bit disappointed and a bit happy. Movie started on a promising note... though chang and chandu could have gone for few more acting classes before the movie. Editor is also to blame not able to keep up with the intended pace of the movie. In middle its started to feel little stretched out. However, towards the end its a nice and fresh turn of events that surely made it a worthy watch. I said I am disappointed because I definetely believe it could have been much better with this strong and fresh ideas and story.
anshuman j.
May 8, 2010
Vir is not funny. Anushka not sexy enough, Chang is a comic disaster though his command on Hindi is good and the superstar SHAHID Kapur has completely lost it. he needs to learn some acting from his legendary father and stop dancing so much..
Sethi was an avg actor during his time and now he has turned out to be a poor director too.

BC is a waste..no doubt of good talent
Friday Freak
May 7, 2010
Badmaash Company has a very strong first half and falters quite badly by the second half. What could have been an awesome 'made hay while the Sun shined, until the Sun shone too hard' becomes one of those dreary, random Bollywood movies that speak still hide from the hedonistic and crime noir aspects of the Human psyche.

The film does have its moments though, for those new to the entire concept of India and Indian business, it's interesting how a simple genius could make lakhs back in 1995 because of some loopholes in the system and guts on his part.

The scams themselves are quite awesome, but don't go to the theater if you are looking for those intricately detailed and insanely executed scams that you'd see in Oceans series or The Sting. Also, since the movie is based on scams and stuff, the way the foursome make oodles of money in such a simple manner make the going ons quite fantastic to believe.

Strictly for the crowd who wants to see a hot babe in a saree.