Balto II: Wolf Quest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Balto II: Wolf Quest Reviews

December 22, 2015
love it and dont regret buying the double feature dvd of this with the original balto any haters out there need to get off there high horse and enjoy it for what it is now that they WANT it to be
September 1, 2015
is a beautiful and entertaining film, it is advisable
October 10, 2014
Its a masterpiece ¦-)
February 22, 2014
I gotta say i find it a very good sequel too the first Balto movie , storyline , animation and background are good , at the end of the movie Balto has too Say goodbye too his daughter Alue wich i didnt expect , good family movie worth watching
½ February 10, 2014
Good follow up movie to the first movie
September 5, 2013
HORRIBLE MOVIE. BAD STORYLINE. BAD VOICES. BALTO WASN'T EVEN STRONG. DUMB BLACK BIRD AND REPETITIVE TUNE. FAIL. SKIPPING SCENES.
August 29, 2013
better voice acting than the original, and a heartwarming story, of somewhat too much voodoo.
April 15, 2013
It is a great movie for kids, but for other fans of Balto, it might not be viewed as good. The voice actors, the animation, and even the score were much worse in this and the third movies than the first. Other than that, I'd say the storyline wasn't too bad, but it didn't follow up at all on anything from the first movie, other than the fact that Jenna and Balto are mates, and that isn't even followed upon much anyways.
April 12, 2013
My fav Balto movie although the first one is good too.
February 12, 2011
wow Balto a dad how wonderful is that :D
February 24, 2013
For a straight to DVD cartoon movie, I surprisingly loved this film and wished for more like it as the ending of the emotional father-and- daughter storyline will make you give your parents a huge hug afterwords. And that's no lie as I give this film a "B" for the overall movie experience definitely as good as the first.
½ November 21, 2012
Consider this a fall from whatever greatness the original had placed! You will not find yourself enjoying ANYTHING this movie has to offer (unless you're OK with somewhat good dialogue to save a whole movies flaws). If you're still an existing Balto fan that has never seen this sequel, STAY AWAY! You've been warned.
November 18, 2012
I remember seeing this on Cartoon Network when it first came out, and I hated it.
June 18, 2012
with a hard to follow plot, the sequel was quite disappointing.
July 27, 2012
Love this movie some much
½ July 2, 2012
Not as good as the other films, but it does fix some of the little flaws the first one had.
June 29, 2012
Not as good as the first one...
½ June 22, 2012
To be honest, it's not as memorable as the first one. The original alone is enough.
June 14, 2012
I like the movie because its an animated feature about dogs, but the story is weak, and the "comic relief" characters are unbearably obnoxious.