Balto II: Wolf Quest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Balto II: Wolf Quest Reviews

September 1, 2015
is a beautiful and entertaining film, it is advisable
February 22, 2014
I gotta say i find it a very good sequel too the first Balto movie , storyline , animation and background are good , at the end of the movie Balto has too Say goodbye too his daughter Alue wich i didnt expect , good family movie worth watching
September 5, 2013
April 15, 2013
It is a great movie for kids, but for other fans of Balto, it might not be viewed as good. The voice actors, the animation, and even the score were much worse in this and the third movies than the first. Other than that, I'd say the storyline wasn't too bad, but it didn't follow up at all on anything from the first movie, other than the fact that Jenna and Balto are mates, and that isn't even followed upon much anyways.
April 12, 2013
My fav Balto movie although the first one is good too.
February 12, 2011
wow Balto a dad how wonderful is that :D
½ November 21, 2012
Consider this a fall from whatever greatness the original had placed! You will not find yourself enjoying ANYTHING this movie has to offer (unless you're OK with somewhat good dialogue to save a whole movies flaws). If you're still an existing Balto fan that has never seen this sequel, STAY AWAY! You've been warned.
November 18, 2012
I remember seeing this on Cartoon Network when it first came out, and I hated it.
June 18, 2012
with a hard to follow plot, the sequel was quite disappointing.
½ July 2, 2012
Not as good as the other films, but it does fix some of the little flaws the first one had.
June 29, 2012
Not as good as the first one...
½ June 22, 2012
To be honest, it's not as memorable as the first one. The original alone is enough.
June 14, 2012
I like the movie because its an animated feature about dogs, but the story is weak, and the "comic relief" characters are unbearably obnoxious.
½ June 10, 2012
As far as animated sequels go, this was a real "mehhh" for me...
June 5, 2012
awsome i love wolves
May 8, 2012
What a piece of shit
½ April 22, 2012
I love Balto!! His daughter is even cooler.
April 2, 2012
I don't know how nyone else could go to sleep and not dream of Balto. JK I just think its hilarious how this comes up on my recommendations on Rotten Tomatos. I completely agree. xD
½ March 2, 2012
good movie. not as good as 1st one
½ October 18, 2011
I like how they continue Balto's story with his children and this father daughter thing was pretty cute. But, the story wasn't consistent enough with me. Seemed like the movie didn't know what character's story to focus on at times. The animation wasn't so appealing either. It's a charming film, but just another try at making money off of a first successful film.